Did you mean: 

Barclay card Backdating to 1969

tag
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclay lol...

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Shogun wrote:

I wonder if 403 forbidden will give a good CLI if you call the executive office for a recon?   LOL, sorry, Friday humor.

I've had my 403 forbidden card since 1776, and they won't give me a CLI. They're owned by cap1. 

Guess it's gonna stay 403 forbidden, too bad it's not GECRB, maybe in 4 months it would be an 806 forbidden.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 11 of 24
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclay lol...

@Shogun wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Shogun wrote:

I wonder if 403 forbidden will give a good CLI if you call the executive office for a recon?   LOL, sorry, Friday humor.

I've had my 403 forbidden card since 1776, and they won't give me a CLI. They're owned by cap1. 

Guess it's gonna stay 403 forbidden, too bad it's not GECRB, maybe in 4 months it would be an 806 forbidden.

lol!

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 12 of 24
TheConductor
Established Contributor

Re: NVM Image Removed :(

The 403 Forbidden card, from Credit Suisse, is the latest in high-end credit account exclusivity for the discerning high-net-worth individual.

The card is crafted by nanobots from pure iridium, then phase-shifted 10 seconds into the past using a miniaturized flux capacitor.

That's right - your card is in the cashier's hands before you even open your wallet!

And yet, it cannot be seen by any human eye bound to the standard conventional timestream.

The flux capacitor also channels your spent cash activity 30 years into the past, where we invest it wisely in the best stocks of the past 3 decades, reap 5000% returns, then generously extend to you a 1% cashback reward! It's all to express our abiding gratitude to you for being one of our finest customers.

All from Credit Suisse...Your Money's There, We Promise (tm)

Starting: EQ 622 (myFICO 7/7/12), EX 696 (TU FAKO 8/14/12), TU 621 (CK TransRisk 7/24/12), Total CL $1k on 2 TLs
Current: EQ 709 (CCT 2/4/15), EX 704 (CCT 2/4/15) , TU 702 (CCT 2/4/15), Total CL $110.3k on 14 TLs Goal: 740+ x3
My Wallet: Amex BCP $30k, Chase United Explorer $16k, Amex SPG $13.5k, Barclaycard Ring MC $12.5k, Chase CSP VS $12.2k, Discover it $10.5k, C1 Venture VS $6.5k, Chase Slate $3.5k, Amex Hilton Surpass $2k, Barclaycard Apple V $2k, Chase Freedom V $1100, BoA Cash Rewards V $500, Citi BestBuy $500
My Loans: Prosper $25k/36mo, Prosper $17k/36mo
My Business: Chase Ink VS $5k, Amex BRG NPSL (> 10k),
Message 13 of 24
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

I have downgraded from my 403 back to the '69 Barclay card lol. Pictures back up Smiley Happy Any new thoughts on why this happend, and if I should do anything about it?

Message 14 of 24
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Wow maybe it is a system glitch bc I got the same thing. Sorry I dont know how to do a screen shot so I justed copied and pasted

Account:   Type: Date Opened: Credit Limit: Balance:
1.                                                                                                    BRCLYSBANKDE                                                     Credit Card                                                                               Dec 31, 1969                                                                               $500                                                                               $0                           
Message 15 of 24
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

Barclay card Backdating to 1969

Has it affected you AAoA? That would be awesome if all of a sudden we have 40+ years of credit history. Lol

Message 16 of 24
darkpearl
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclay card Backdating to 1969

Google "unix timestamp december 31 1969" - you'll see it's just a computer programming error most likely.

Message 17 of 24
Autumnslight
Frequent Contributor

I just checked, and my Barclays card is showing the same thing! But it's only showing for TU. EQ and EX have the proper date. It only changed my AAoA by a few months though, which is pretty funny since I wasn't born until well after 1969, and I didn't even open my first account until 1998, LOL.

Scores:
07/29/12: EX FICO (Amex) 684 | EQ MyFICO 631 | TU Walmart 695
Current: EX FICO (MyFICO) 733 | EQ (MyFICO) 683 | TU (Walmart) 745

First Goal: 700+ across the board - Got it on EX & TU!!!
Message 18 of 24
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

I just finished a phone call with the newly appointed CEO of Barclays, Antony Jenkins. He was very cordial and respectful and seemed to actually care about my concerns..

He stated he had a vision for Barclays and he's been working very hard since he got appointed for them to come true.

As one of his lastest improvements in the Company, and one that would revolutionaze completely the credit industry, they developed a new kind of card with new perks never known before.

The card, as he said, was project named "403 Forbidden" as the detailed cardmember agreement and perks were so generous to the customer, they couldn't risk revealing them before or even after adquisition. He said a couple of test subjects were selected using the strictest manual approval criteria in conjuction with computer generated algorithms based on analytical, behavioral and technical use of the sample data set's previous credit cards.

He then followed to say that after a couple of perks that were not designed by the team but the card itself had awarded them to several customers, they decided the test were done, the project cancelled and the card would never be available to the public.

Later he added that they were working on reversing back the changes and removing the perks unintentionally given by the card. He also mentioned it will take some time for them to break the encryption the card itself had used as firewall to protect itself against a complete shutdown.

"The time it will take to fix everything up is as of now unknown. However, if you still have some hidden perks in your credit reports, I wouldn't hold on to them for long", he said brieftly at the end portion of the call. Would they continue with their research in hopes to bringing the best customer based credit card and change the market for better? Would they be able to readjust 403 Forbidden and bring it back from the racks? Those are questions the new Chief executive officer of Barclays, Antony Jenkins, makes us wonder about. And while we let things unfold, it looks like Barclays has a new Ace under the sleeve after all.

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 19 of 24
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

AAoA didnt change

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.