New Contributor

Re: Barclay lol...

What is all the reference to 403 Forbidden? I don't understand so an explanation please.

Thx

Current: 12/6/12 708 Exp Fico
Goal Score: 740then Garden
Senior Contributor

Re: Barclay lol...

Aspireto850 wrote:

What is all the reference to 403 Forbidden? I don't understand so an explanation please.

Thx

The picture was originally hosted by imageshack or something (as opposed to directly posted onto the website) and imageshack took the pic away for a ToS violation, so it showed "403 Forbidden." We were all just making jokes :smileyvery-happy: 

Picture was replaced after. 

;
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay card Backdating to 1969

I just opened my NFL extra points and it happened to me, too. But my AAoA didn't change, darn it.

Starting Scores: (4/16/12 lender pull) TU 596 | EX 550 | EQ 576
Mortgage Scores:(7/24/13 lender pull) TU 663 | EX 635 | EQ 649
Current Score (11/7/14): TU 664 | EX 605 (no update) | EQ 661
Goals: Removing a $30 30-day late mark on my CR in November 2014 because I was too nice to a friend. Last app 7/16/14 (auto loan)
*** Homeowner 9/27/13*** All but 2 CCs are in the sock drawer!***
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay card Backdating to 1969

it could also be someone of a simliar name, companies lose information all the time, and if you have same or similiar name things comes up all the time. My client's name is John Huges and he had 32 items that were not his mostly in perfect history over 10 years, I told him don't dispute good ones lol

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.