Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay card approval!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay card approval!!!!

Congrats! Recently opened one myself a few weeks ago... And just opened a ZYNC a few days back as well, as far as I'm concerned Barclays is pretty prime considering their CLI potential, and that they're the bank connected to apple for retail financing kind of helps this reputation as well as I doubt Steve Jobs would have been okay with special financing options from first premier...
Message 11 of 15
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! Recently opened one myself a few weeks ago... And just opened a ZYNC a few days back as well, as far as I'm concerned Barclays is pretty prime considering their CLI potential, and that they're the bank connected to apple for retail financing kind of helps this reputation as well as I doubt Steve Jobs would have been okay with special financing options from first premier...

APPLE PROMO (backed by FPB)!

$175 down, monthly servicing fee of $19.95, and 36% interest...all due at the time of purchase Smiley Very Happy

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 12 of 15
idream4success
Established Member

I know, not bad for a monday. Wouldn't have known anything at all if it wasn't for myFico community and its wise ones. Now I have to wait for my Mac. Ehh how you say it...... "Garden Mode"  Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 596
Current Score: 669
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

City Of Brotherly Love.... and choke artist pro teams.
Message 13 of 15
nmorton79
Regular Contributor

Hello idream4success,

I don't mean to go way off topic here, but I just love your siggy "City Of Brotherly Love....and choke artist sports teams"  It couldn't be more true...I am an Eagles fan thru & thru (a nice one, tho) but they are making me really really mad.  I don't live in the area anymore (from South Jersey) but I heard that there might be talks of the Eagles landing John Gruden...any truth to that (that you know of)?

Live~Laugh~Love

Starting Score: EQ 401, TU430
Current Score: EQ 501, TU 500
Goal Score: 700+ across the board

Live~Laugh~Love
Message 14 of 15
idream4success
Established Member

Whoa!! that one caught me of guard like the first episode of Family Guy. Didn't see that one coming, I think a tear just rolled down my cheek... sniff sniff oh well I'm over it since my hearts in miami anyway. Go Flipper!! Lol 

Starting Score: 596
Current Score: 669
Goal Score: 750

City Of Brotherly Love.... and choke artist pro teams.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.