Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay inquiry question

tag
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

Barclay inquiry question

Quick question...I have an inquiry from Barclay's on my CR, but I'm not sure what company it is for (it's scheduled to fall off in a few months, though).  I was wondering if some of you can provide some companies that use Barclays for financing so that I can (hopefully) remember what CC I apped for?

Thanks!

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay inquiry question

I don't know if they do any financing for specific companies, but they have many cobranded Amex/MC/Visa cards.  Here's a list:

http://www.aboutbarclaycardus.com/prodsresource_products.php

Message 2 of 7
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know if they do any financing for specific companies, but they have many cobranded Amex/MC/Visa cards.  Here's a list:

http://www.aboutbarclaycardus.com/prodsresource_products.php

Thank you, lynson; as soon as I clicked on the link and saw the list, I remembered the one card I apped for (Barnes & Noble)!  Smiley Happy

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do have to say, Barclay sure does have quite a few cards that they offer!

Message 4 of 7
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

Yep now I want the Travelocity one!

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

it's odd that in the US seems the only card they offer as a straight up barclay card is the apple preffered financing card. very big bank in europe, just seems like they co-brand all thier products stateside.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was thinking that too. Now they also have the Rewards MasterCard, the first one on the list. Apparently it's fairly new. Doesn't look bad, double points on gas, groceries and utilities.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.