Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay raised APR for the new year?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay raised APR for the new year?

I log into my account almost everyday. I checked on the 2nd and they raised my APR by 2% on my Apple and 1% on my Rewards. Anyone else have this? I see no reason since I pay big payments and have never been late. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay raised APR for the new year?

@Anonymous wrote:

I log into my account almost everyday. I checked on the 2nd and they raised my APR by 2% on my Apple and 1% on my Rewards. Anyone else have this? I see no reason since I pay big payments and have never been late. 

If they raised it that much, you need to talk to them and find out why.  Everyone however is getting increases of .25% to coincide with the rise in the Prime Rate

Message 2 of 5
dragontears
Senior Contributor

you should call them, mine only went up the 0.25% that the fed raised.

Message 3 of 5
Berk
Established Contributor

Mine just went down to 10.24 from 13.24

Message 4 of 5
Aahz
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If your APR was raised more than than 0.25% Prime Rate increase then they would have needed to send you notice at least 30 days ago.  Check your online messages and/or documents that come with your mailed statements.  If you don't find anything it's time to give them a call.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.