Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay ring or Citi DC for balance transfer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay ring or Citi DC for balance transfer

Keep calling....typically Barclays is easy to recon. Congrats on your DC! 

Message 11 of 17
907grown
Established Contributor

Citi hates me....dont know why... Barclays is sweet on me though. Rewards cash forward and ring are just a few of my babies.... not a citi card to be found though....
Interesting how it all works....

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 12 of 17
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

Love my Citi DC. Highest SL of any card I ever got ($15,000) and BTs are so easy and they offer them at regular intervals. Very rare for me not to see one being offered at any given time.

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

One thing I really like about Citi is it gave me the option to send the BT check to my self so I can sort it out among the cards that need to be paid off, much better then having to fill out a form for several different credit cards.

I guess I get on the horn again today and try to get a recon with Barclay

Message 14 of 17
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Oh that is nice. I'm kinda jealous, don't think Barclay allowed this so soon after approval, or maybe they did and I missed it. Oh well, good luck with Barclay! Don't stop until you get that reversal! Smiley Very Happy

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well good news they finally answered the phone, i was approved for 7k sl.

She said everything looked good, Im not sure why the denied it.

Message 16 of 17
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

IDK, maybe it's how I read it but you said that so nonchalant. That's AWESOME!! WTG, kudos to you for not giving up!

Image Gallery Woohoo Emoticon

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.