Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay's 6th statement days away

tag
jologan79
Frequent Contributor

Barclay's 6th statement days away

so, my 6th statement is only days away and Im wondering if I will receive auto luv.

almost 60 days ago I called in a got a SP CLI so I'm wondering if that will affect the auto luv.

Any idea?

NFCU Cashrewards $20,500 ~ NFCU LOC $15,000 ~ Chase Southwest $9,800 ~ Discover IT $500 ~ Hilton Honor Amex $1,000 ~ MILITARY STAR $6,900 ~ USAA Classic $500 ~ Macy's Store Card $3,200 ~ Mercury Visa $3,450 ~ Amazon Prime $2,200
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Bpearl2010
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclay's 6th statement days away

No it shouldn't affect your 6th statement CLI.

When did you try to get the SP CLI?

Message 2 of 15
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

It shouldn't affect anything, but there's also no guarantee you'll get another CLI either.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck, let us know if you get one.

I know mine wll be stuck where I started, maybe for good, I took on three new cards after their crappy 1000.00 SL...

Message 4 of 15
jologan79
Frequent Contributor

I got the SP CLI maybe about 45 days ago...

@Bpearl2010 wrote:

No it shouldn't affect your 6th statement CLI.

When did you try to get the SP CLI?

NFCU Cashrewards $20,500 ~ NFCU LOC $15,000 ~ Chase Southwest $9,800 ~ Discover IT $500 ~ Hilton Honor Amex $1,000 ~ MILITARY STAR $6,900 ~ USAA Classic $500 ~ Macy's Store Card $3,200 ~ Mercury Visa $3,450 ~ Amazon Prime $2,200
Message 5 of 15
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:
It shouldn't affect anything, but there's also no guarantee you'll get another CLI either.

This. People get too caught up in the "x amount of statements = CLI" thing. While you may get one at the 6th statement, there's no guarantee and especially not with a recent CLI. Good luck though, lenders surprise us every day.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

My arrival plus sixth statement was I guess 2-3 days ago. I logged in yesterday and the cli was bumped from 4k to 8.5k. Thats the only CLI i got on arrival + in last 6 months.

Message 7 of 15
fedxboy
Established Contributor

@jologan79 wrote:

so, my 6th statement is only days away and Im wondering if I will receive auto luv.

almost 60 days ago I called in a got a SP CLI so I'm wondering if that will affect the auto luv.

Any idea?

In 4-5 days my Barclay Rewards World MC will cut a statement and that will be a year for me and this card.  I'm still at the same limit that I started with $9500.  I think I gave up waiting for them to increase and I have often thought about calling for an APR reduction and seeing about a SP cli like others have.  However, they currently send me BT checks with a 1% transfer fee and 0% till 2017.  My current APR is 0% for another 6 months as I got an 18 month offer previously.  Then it will go to 14.99% and I don't know how much lower they can go.   Anyways, I think I opened too many cards after I got this one and perhaps, that's their reason.    

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jologan79 wrote:

Any idea?

From the information I've read CLIs are available every 6 months for most bank cards. I'm curious... If you were hoping/wanted a CLI at 6 months, why did you do the SP CLI? I hope your account is still eligble for the auto-luv. Please keep up posted!!!

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

My 6th statement came and went on my NFL card with no CLI. Then my 7th statement came and went with no CLI. My 8th statement is coming up in 3 days, and I'm not expecting a CLI this time either.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.