Mega Contributor

Re: Barclay's Apple Financing VISA CLI

CONGRATS on your CLI!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 17
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Thanks much LS! You gonna get the card? I can't remember if you've applied for this one. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 12 of 17
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Favor4me2... I'd call again since you've already taken the plung and requested one. It can't hurt to talk to another analyst. Make sure you are calling the BackDoor number! Good Luck!!! Smiley Happy. Let us know how it turns out!!!

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 13 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@improvingmycredit wrote:
Thanks much LS! You gonna get the card? I can't remember if you've applied for this one. Smiley Happy

I've had this card for close to 6 months. I like it, wishing it had some type of rewards on it. It's my only bankcard with no rewards.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 14 of 17
CS800
Super Contributor

WE have heard so many bad things about CLD on this card that it makes all of us paranoid about inqs and new credit then having to request a CLI with Barclays.

Message 15 of 17
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@improvingmycredit wrote:

I've had this card for close to 6 months. I like it, wishing it had some type of rewards on it. It's my only bankcard with no rewards.

Yep, I know what you mean... it's kind of vanilla when it comes to perks.  I do like the financing offers though.  Maybe one day, they will allow PCs to other products.  Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 17
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

WE have heard so many bad things about CLD on this card that it makes all of us paranoid about inqs and new credit then having to request a CLI with Barclays.

I have to admit, I gardened for 6 full months before I attempted any new accounts or inqs.  Smiley Happy  After talking with the analyst when I first got the card, they really do take new accounts and inqs seriously.  I think the only people that need worry though are the one's that are borderline and get the cards through recon like so many here.  

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.