Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay's CLI recon?

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Barclay's CLI recon?

Well, I pulled the trigger and requested a CLI online. Asked for $5k CLI, for total CL of $10k. They gave me CLI of $2500, for total CL of $7500.

Is there any point in calling the backdoor sitcky tomorrow for a recon? I was anxious about calling for a CLI, but now wonder if I might have done better with a human than the computer.

Anyone successfully recon a CLI?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclay's CLI recon?

@bichonmom wrote:

Well, I pulled the trigger and requested a CLI online. Asked for $5k CLI, for total CL of $10k. They gave me CLI of $2500, for total CL of $7500.

Is there any point in calling the backdoor sitcky tomorrow for a recon? I was anxious about calling for a CLI, but now wonder if I might have done better with a human than the computer.

Anyone successfully recon a CLI?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Unless your profile changed from the time you received the online CLI approval and the moment you speak to an analyst, it's hard to say.  This is where your question will need to be answered under manual review - what's the reason for the additional CLI.  Again, no guarantee they'll give you more than what the system provided.  Is $7.5K insufficient?  Or, is this just for padding utilization?

Message 2 of 3
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Barclay's CLI recon?

Yes, padding for util. I've had this CC for 1.5 yrs and never gotten an auto CLI (or any CLI) from them before on this card. I have an Apple w/$10k so this may be their max they're willing to extend me combined.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.