Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay's Luv Button

tag
kjm79
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay's Luv Button

@emptypockets wrote:

When I hit the CLI request button (last year some time) it was a HP. Initially, it denied me, then I got a letter a week or so later saying that the denial was done in error, and they increased the limit by the requested amount. Just this week, I was checking my credit, and noticed that my limit (US Air MC) had went up by 700. I got a letter a couple days later saying, congrats, we have increased your limit, etc. This was my first Auto CLI, on this account (open since 5/09). I had not been using the card much, and actually was carrying a small balance (700 on a card with a 3200 limit) prior to this CLI, which took the card to a 3900 CL.

Almost spot on with my experience with my Juniper/Barclay card.  Originally had a 2500 CL when opened in 2009.  Last summer I was given the LUV button and hit it.  I asked for $1000, was approved and it was a hard pull on TU.  So now my limit sat at $3500.  On my next month's statement I saw my limit was $4200, and then a few days later I got a letter in the mail saying they'd increased my limits by $700.  For the initial CLI I had a small balance ~$100 and a zero balance right afterwards. 

CH 7 Filed 7/27/15 Discharged 11/16/15
Starting Score: EQ 620 TU 568 EX 593
Current Score (07/13/16): EQ 674 TU 649 EX 674 (FICO's 08)
Cap1 QS ($5350) (Combined QS and QS1) Discover It ($4100) MilStar ($8,600) Fingerhut ($800)
Off to the garden 05/01/16
Message 11 of 13
CS800
Super Contributor

The Barlcay CLI button should be renamed to 'You asked for it' button

Message 12 of 13
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

The Barlcay CLI button should be renamed to 'You asked for it' button

Smiley Very Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.