cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay's Ring - 1% Back on BT is this new offer?

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclay's Ring - 1% Back on BT is this new offer?

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What su**ks is that I pay for monthly Experian service and daily reports if I want but they don't include SPs.  Absurd

I would be willing to pay for monthly if I can see the SP's!!!  How the heck does a person do it now that I am "locked" out...  Obviously you know how I use to do it, order a report then dispute...Appears not to be working anymore Smiley Sad

Call them?

What's the big deal about SPs anyways? 

Want to see when Amex is Sp'ing me... Among other things..  I think it is my credit, so I should be able to see who pulls it.. Would you agree?  Why don't they just include that on a normal CR instead of having to resort to tricks, which obviously I am shut out of Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:
Why don't they just include that on a normal CR instead of having to resort to tricks, which obviously I am shut out of Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 54
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:
Why don't they just include that on a normal CR instead of having to resort to tricks, which obviously I am shut out of Smiley Happy

Very cute... Saying 41 years of age isn't a kid anymore dangit, time to put my toys away Smiley Sad

Message 23 of 54
baller4life
Super Contributor

Smiley Very Happy You guys are a hoot!
Message 24 of 54
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What su**ks is that I pay for monthly Experian service and daily reports if I want but they don't include SPs.  Absurd

I would be willing to pay for monthly if I can see the SP's!!!  How the heck does a person do it now that I am "locked" out...  Obviously you know how I use to do it, order a report then dispute...Appears not to be working anymore Smiley Sad

Call them?

Want to see when Amex is Sp'ing me... Among other things..  I think it is my credit, so I should be able to see who pulls it.. Would you agree?  Why don't they just include that on a normal CR instead of having to resort to tricks, which obviously I am shut out of Smiley Happy

I don't disagree with you at all. To be honest, I find it ridiculous that I need to pay to see a copy of my credit report. but who cares when amex is SP'ing you. Smiley Tongue Amex is lame nowadays. 

Message 25 of 54
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

Finally! A Ring thread and Baller checks in.  Smiley Happy

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 26 of 54
baller4life
Super Contributor

LMAO!!!
Message 27 of 54
elim
Senior Contributor

baller4life wrote:

+1

Message 28 of 54
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Call them?

I don't disagree with you at all. To be honest, I find it ridiculous that I need to pay to see a copy of my credit report. but who cares when amex is SP'ing you. Smiley Tongue Amex is lame nowadays. 

Need my 3x CLI...  Tried at 26 or 27 days and got 7-10 day message at 31 days now, tempted to try again lol, but waiting for the mail to state whether it was too soon or declined...  I know the 61 day rule isn't true anymore...  So wondering if they have softed me lately

Message 29 of 54
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@BarryNTexas wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Finally! A Ring thread and Baller checks in.  Smiley Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Message 30 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.