cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay's Ring - 1% Back on BT is this new offer?

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Barclay's Ring - 1% Back on BT is this new offer?

Have no fear Barry. Baller is here!! Smiley Wink. Too bad I'm already packing the Ring or I would app. Come on folks. No takers??
Message 31 of 54
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ya I am actually suprised no one is on this one yet... they are paying you to BT...  Crazy as long as you can pay it off it 30 days you win on it.

Message 32 of 54
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What su**ks is that I pay for monthly Experian service and daily reports if I want but they don't include SPs.  Absurd

I would be willing to pay for monthly if I can see the SP's!!!  How the heck does a person do it now that I am "locked" out...  Obviously you know how I use to do it, order a report then dispute...Appears not to be working anymore Smiley Sad

Call them?

What's the big deal about SPs anyways? 

Want to see when Amex is Sp'ing me... Among other things..  I think it is my credit, so I should be able to see who pulls it.. Would you agree?  Why don't they just include that on a normal CR instead of having to resort to tricks, which obviously I am shut out of Smiley Happy

I don't disagree with you at all. To be honest, I find it ridiculous that I need to pay to see a copy of my credit report. but who cares when amex is SP'ing you. Smiley Tongue Amex is lame nowadays. 

Need my 3x CLI...  Tried at 26 or 27 days and got 7-10 day message at 31 days now, tempted to try again lol, but waiting for the mail to state whether it was too soon or declined...  I know the 61 day rule isn't true anymore...  So wondering if they have softed me lately

61 day rule may be a YMMV thing, but asking for a CLI every 5 days prob isn't too healthy either. 

Just my $0.02

#LookinDesperate

Message 33 of 54
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What su**ks is that I pay for monthly Experian service and daily reports if I want but they don't include SPs.  Absurd

I would be willing to pay for monthly if I can see the SP's!!!  How the heck does a person do it now that I am "locked" out...  Obviously you know how I use to do it, order a report then dispute...Appears not to be working anymore Smiley Sad

Call them?

Want to see when Amex is Sp'ing me... Among other things..  I think it is my credit, so I should be able to see who pulls it.. Would you agree?  Why don't they just include that on a normal CR instead of having to resort to tricks, which obviously I am shut out of Smiley Happy

I don't disagree with you at all. To be honest, I find it ridiculous that I need to pay to see a copy of my credit report. but who cares when amex is SP'ing you. Smiley Tongue Amex is lame nowadays. 

Need my 3x CLI...  Tried at 26 or 27 days and got 7-10 day message at 31 days now, tempted to try again lol, but waiting for the mail to state whether it was too soon or declined...  I know the 61 day rule isn't true anymore...  So wondering if they have softed me lately

61 day rule may be a YMMV thing, but asking for a CLI every 5 days prob isn't too healthy either. 

Just my $0.02

#LookinDesperate

Oh I agree.. Will wait till 61 days assuming the letter says i did it to early... Lesson learned, but curious minds still want to know!  2k extra credit is nothing, but hey when I am in the garden I look forward to the small things.. Pretty much this site is dead right now, no one is apping etc...  Not really great promos granted.. Wonder when people are going to go crazy over a new promo coming out...  Funny how so many people fall out of the garden when the DC or Ritz etc came aroundSmiley Happy

Message 34 of 54
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Call them?

Just my $0.02

#LookinDesperate

Oh I agree.. Will wait till 61 days assuming the letter says i did it to early... Lesson learned, but curious minds still want to know!  2k extra credit is nothing, but hey when I am in the garden I look forward to the small things.. Pretty much this site is dead right now, no one is apping etc...  Not really great promos granted.. Wonder when people are going to go crazy over a new promo coming out...  Funny how so many people fall out of the garden when the DC or Ritz etc came aroundSmiley Happy

That 50k USAir offer hooked me Smiley Tongue 

Message 35 of 54
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

LOL didnt get me...  Domestic flights I get for 100-200 dollars from a friend that flies weekly...  So didn't get me out of the garden, granted only been here what since the 28th of Dec.   Mighty boring here.  So was trying to fish for some people on this Ring card.. I was half tempted to apply for it, but have only had the rewards card for 4 months and dont want a denial or even worse a 500 or 1k limit..  Nice card though!  Granted as stated can't use the BT as I don't have a balance Smiley Sad.. Wanted this card for awhile now 8% apr is awesome $1 cash advance fees the bomb as well..

Message 36 of 54
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

So when is the new Ring design coming out Baller?  Kinda ugly as it stands now.. I know there was talk of the new design.

Message 37 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I know this probably doesn't help you much, but today is day 30 for me on the ED, and they soft pulled me on 1/8.  I just checked today.

Message 38 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm tempted to apply but doubt Barclays would give me another card so soon after the USAir one and along with much NASA stuff from today I don't want to scare away thrm or Chase.

Message 39 of 54
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I know this probably doesn't help you much, but today is day 30 for me on the ED, and they soft pulled me on 1/8.  I just checked today.

Helps a bit acually..  Need to see what the letter states if I am ok still or pulled the trigger way to soon and got to wait 90 days lol.. Shall see..  only 30 more days, 29 more tomorrow..

Message 40 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.