Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay's Visa Black Card vs. VISA Signature through BofA

tag
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay's Visa Black Card vs. VISA Signature through BofA

To op: if you are looking for comments on card. Might want to think about chase sapphire preferred. You will hear more comments on that card currently. Plus the card is decent for rewards and great signup bonus right now.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 11 of 12
SanjeevR
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclay's Visa Black Card vs. VISA Signature through BofA

@Crashem wrote:
To op: if you are looking for comments on card. Might want to think about chase sapphire preferred. You will hear more comments on that card currently. Plus the card is decent for rewards and great signup bonus right now.

+1

You can see the lineup of cards that I have. None come close to the CSP. I absolutely love the card. The rewards, benefits, service are all unmatched. As many have mentioned, I get compliments everywhere I use it! It has the look, feel and rewards of a really high end card.

Starting scores: Around 630 (Sep 2011)
Current FICO scores: TU ‘08 792 (Walmart) • EQ 765 • EX 771 (Amex)
Prime cards: JP Morgan Select (30K) • HHonors Reserve (30K) • Chase United MileagePlus Explorer (20K) • Chase Sapphire Preferred (20K) • Amex Hilton Honors Surpass (20K) • Amex BCP (20K) • Barclay Ring (20K) • Citi Thank You Premier MC/Visa (16K Combined) • Discover Escape (10K) • Amex SPG (5K) • Amex Premier Rewards Gold • US Bank Cash+ (5K+???)
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.