Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay's pre-approval link!

tag
negg
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclay's pre-approval link!

706 fico and the "recommended" the travel rewards cards. Smdh.  Barclays is worthless to me IMO. I didn't even use travel on the sub menu for uses.  

CSR.........11,900.......Delta Amex $11,200.........Marriott Rewards Premier $8000.......Discover IT $9700......Citi Preferred $8600.......Chase Freedom $10,800.....Barclay(apple) $11,600......BofA $1500.......Capital One $7400......FNO $9800......Barclay(Hawaiian airlines)$11,000......Citi Costco $15,000. June 1st 2013 0 credit cards and 575 fico. Today 117K in credit and 812 fico and ZERO INQUIRIES......ZERO. 2018 goal. 825 fico.
Message 51 of 108
Dess

Got a few suggestions about applying to Barclays to help rebuild. Gave this link a shot and got this message

We appreciate your interest in the Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard.

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with an immediate decision on the application you just submitted.
Your application requires further review, which can take up to 10 days.

We will notify you in writing in no more than 30 days (and often sooner) about the status of your application.

You can also visit our website to check the status at myapplicationstatus.com 

Click HOME to return to the Barclaycard Homepage

Guess I'll see in 10 business days. My TU Fico is 661 (MYFICO)  quite a few inquiries (0 in the last 6 months) all collections paid, all usage under 50% except 1 card. If they say no I will pay off my card and try again at the end of summer. Smiley Happy 

UPDATE: got an e-mail to check the status and the message said: 

Currently we are unable to offer you a credit card issued by Barclays Bank Delaware. Details on why we could not make you a credit offer will be mailed to you.

Definitely need to get my 1 balance under 20% and will give it a shot again. I guess I simply need to be patient.... Smiley Frustrated

Message 52 of 108
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Dess wrote:

Got a few suggestions about applying to Barclays to help rebuild. Gave this link a shot and got this message

We appreciate your interest in the Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard.

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with an immediate decision on the application you just submitted.
Your application requires further review, which can take up to 10 days.

We will notify you in writing in no more than 30 days (and often sooner) about the status of your application.

You can also visit our website to check the status at myapplicationstatus.com 

Click HOME to return to the Barclaycard Homepage

Guess I'll see in 10 business days. My TU Fico is 661 (MYFICO)  quite a few inquiries (0 in the last 6 months) all collections paid, all usage under 50% except 1 card. If they say no I will pay off my card and try again at the end of summer. Smiley Happy 

UPDATE: got an e-mail to check the status and the message said: 

Currently we are unable to offer you a credit card issued by Barclays Bank Delaware. Details on why we could not make you a credit offer will be mailed to you.

Definitely need to get my 1 balance under 20% and will give it a shot again. I guess I simply need to be patient.... Smiley Frustrated

Call backdoor and ask for recon

Message 53 of 108
Dess

@Creditaddict wrote:

Call backdoor and ask for recon

OMG!! IT WORKED!!! Said the past 2 years looked really good and can tell I've been working on rebuilding. Said would start me with a small ($1000!!!!!) credit limit and will do regular reviews for increases! 

I'm SOOOO excited! I would have NEVER thought to call for a recon! Thank you for the advice!!! 

Message 54 of 108
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Fantastic!
Message 55 of 108
DawgZ
Contributor

If you get the 'Congradulations!' it is a SP but if you hit 'Accept' will it be a HP?

My Wallet - Cap1 Visa Signature $13k, Chase Saphire Prefered $13.5k, Well's Fargo Rewards $10k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC $6.5k, Cap1 Quicksilver V $4k, Chase Freedom $9k, Discover IT $7.5k, Amex BCE $34k, Amazon/Chase $2.5k,PenFed V $10.5k, Amex Green

EQ 810(Fico), EX 806 (Fico), TU 815 (Fico)

Message 56 of 108
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Just tried it.
Message 57 of 108
johnpalley
Established Contributor

If you get the 'Congradulations!' it is a SP but if you hit 'Accept' will it be a HP?

id like to know this to?

guys just to varify people can get as many soft pulls as they want right and it wont hurt for future applications on cards?

Message 58 of 108
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Wow, first time ever that the pre-qual site brought back results and not the We have no information for you or whatever that is type of thing. LOL I'm thinking it's just because I already have the Arrival with them. -- Because, I still get the no information on everyone else's pre-qual sites. (Is this because I am on the opt-out thing? I've opted-in many times... )
Message 59 of 108
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@johnpalley wrote:

id like to know this to?

guys just to varify people can get as many soft pulls as they want right and it wont hurt for future applications on cards?

If you apply for anything it will be a HP.

If you're just trying the link out to see if you're pre-qualified then I'm assuming that's a SP. (It's definitely not a HP.)

Right, SPs aren't seen by anyone but you.

Message 60 of 108
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.