Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay's score??

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Barclay's score??

What score do they use??

I requested a cli on my Travelocity Amex....

and I got a denial...

stating my score is 674 on a scale of 300 - 850....

so I just want to know what score they use? It doesn't say FICO...... I know my FICO is 696 on TU.

I'm just a little confused? lol

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Barclay's score??

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

What score do they use??

I requested a cli on my Travelocity Amex....

and I got a denial...

stating my score is 674 on a scale of 300 - 850....

so I just want to know what score they use? It doesn't say FICO...... I know my FICO is 696 on TU.

I'm just a little confused? lol

The score they used looks like a FICO but probably a different version then you seen.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 5
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

I think Barclays uses the same fico they sell here at myfico.com when I app for Barclays send me the same score here at myfico .com but my Walmart fico is about 25 points higher
Message 3 of 5
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Well it's weird bc none of my fakos have changed.
Aaaand the first time I got denied a cli, the score was exactly the same as my real TU fico, even the one on Walmart. Maybe they don't use the TU08 version? Guess I need to pull my report. My reasons for cli denial were something like..."bal on this acct too high" and "too many bankcards with balances" guess letting a few cards report with teeeennyy weeennyy balances for activity purposes is bad. Haha I owe the $4600 with a $6500 limit. Oddly enough I got a 3.99% bt offer from them, so I'll prob pay off that $4600 bal and then write myself a check for $4,000 with that 4.99% offer hahha!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 5
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Them* 3.99%*
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.