Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay score updates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay score updates

Like I said I inquired earlier today to see what their policy was. This is the response I got:

Thank you for contacting us regarding your Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard. We can certainly address your inquiry regarding the FICO® score on your account.

Please be advised that we receive updated information from TransUnion once every 10 weeks, or whenever there are certain changes to your credit file (new account openings, new inquiries for credit, etc.). Whenever that updated information affects your FICO® Score, we will send you an email alert letting you know that your FICO® Score has changed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

For more information regarding your FICO® score, you can access the Terms of Use through the 'Your FICO® Score' tab, located in the 'Tools' section of the website. We hope you find this information helpful.

If you have any other questions and concerns, please reply to this message.

Sincerely,

assigned.acct_idv

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have 2 barclays cards and they only update me every other month. interesting. 

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

They have stopped giving me frequent updates. Since I did not have a 0% APR promotion I paid in full on the last statement (had a large balance to meet the spend requirement) and since then no more updates. I have added one more card since the last update (Cap One Venture) so there has been another inquiry, but I did not hear from them on that one.

Guess it makes sense, when you have a new account spend 2k in a month you want to make sure nothing crazy is going on. Now that my balance is 0 they don't seem to be as worried. Just updating in case anyone reads this for information.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.