cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay showing incorrect available credit.

tag
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay showing incorrect available credit.

I also get temporary overlaps in pending and posted transactions, both deducting from available credit.

FICO Scores: EX 733 (1/17/15) EQ 761 (1/17/15) TU 750 (1/17/15)

Message 11 of 13
IWOL
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It did go back to normal. Hopefully it won't happen again. I was just worried someone had possibly used my card. 

This happens all the time on Barclays website. It mostly seems to happen on the statement closing date.

On mine it will show all kinds of screwy numbers like -$3968 balance with 0 available. Usually I cant access any special feautures like rewards boost etc when its in that state.

Its not that big a deal, it usually updates a couple hours later and goes back to normal.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone had any issues with Barclay showing your available credit to be much less than it is? I have a habit of checking all of my accounts at least once per day. I logged in to check my Barclay account and the available credit was decreased. When I called them their system shows the correct amount yet online and phone have an incorrect amount. All I got out of this was the system updated the wrong information. I have never seen anything like this with any company before. I'm frustrated and no one can seem to connect me to a supervisor. 

That happens to my tonight, my CL is 1000, but my available credit is 650, and i haven't any transaction, first i think it was CLD, my account is 1 month old but after reading your comments i hopefully tomorrow my available credit come back..

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.