Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay updating

tag
mikie209
Regular Contributor

Barclay updating

When does Barclay update to the credit report? Last time they updated was September 18th. I paid the CC off on oct 1st and my statement cut showing 0 balance on October 17th. Still shows a balance on my credit reports
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Barclay updating

@mikie209 wrote:
When does Barclay update to the credit report? Last time they updated was September 18th. I paid the CC off on oct 1st and my statement cut showing 0 balance on October 17th. Still shows a balance on my credit reports

Usually my CRs show updated bal within a few days of the statement date. Are you getting an updated/refreshed CR? I have seen here that sometimes there's been a delay in reporting or the CRs updating, so maybe that's what you're experiencing. Usually EX and EQ report right away and TU is a day or 2 later.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 2 of 6
mikie209
Regular Contributor

I have the USAA CMS and the myfico score watch usually which updated when I balance is paid down and nothing has been updating.
Message 3 of 6
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

USAA CMS doesn't notify you of balance changes, but you can pull a CR and see what's updated. I also have SW and I do believe that they send me email notifications of balance changes, but you need to request that in the settings. If you've been getting email notices about balance increases or decreases, then you should get that. But I notice it is usually a day or 2 *after* the CR is updated that I get the alert.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 4 of 6
mikie209
Regular Contributor

I pull my USAA CMS daily and my settings for scorewatch are suppose to notify me on balance increases or decreases. Still nothing as of yet tho.

Message 5 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

It can take up to 5-7 days for all your CR's to update and SW monitors your reports and notifies you within another 7 days.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.