Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay website experiencing issues

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay website experiencing issues

Just an fyi this morning - for the past 20 minutes I have not been able to log into the Barclay site. Now when I can log in, it says I have  (minus) -$167 due on May 8.

We've seen these type of quirks happen during the late night hours on Barclay site, but wanted to let others know that it is occurring apparently during the daytime. Hope this helps.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay website experiencing issues

Thanks for posting this helpful info ! I had logged in to check my accounts and trying to figure out what the heck (?)...checked here to find the answer Smiley Wink

SisterGirl
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same experience this morning although I just got in and everything looks right.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

theyre updating the systems as per phone CS

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

As of three hours later, mine is still incorrect. Sounds as if updates and changes are still ongoing at this time.

Usually Barclay system updates take place overnight and many of us have seen unusual things showing up in our accounts during updates. I guess this time they are taking a long time during the day to fix this situation.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.