Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay

tag
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

Barclay

I have an Apple visa with a $4k CL that I have never used (thought I wanted a MacBook but hated it when I used a friend's to test it out just to be sure). So, is there anyway to PC it to something else? Or move that CL to something else (should the Barclay gods ever decide to let me have a Sallie Mae card when I leave the garden)?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Jlu
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay

Only PC options for this card are: iTunes Visa or Rewards Visa.

Your choice.

Source: my personal EO contact..

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 2 of 17
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@Jlu wrote:

Your choice.

That's not true. Taxi was just able to PC Apple to the US Air card.

Message 3 of 17
Luscher
Valued Contributor

call barclays and ask since this sounds iffy
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 4 of 17
Jlu
Established Contributor

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Jlu wrote:

Your choice.

Sorry there was the possibility of an extra couple cards, but those ones I named were the main 3 that are easy to PC. The others were more difficult and required some finessing.

FWIW I'm pretty sure it's my EO contact that got quite a few people on these boards some nice CLI's and PC's not otherwise possible.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 5 of 17
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@Jlu wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Jlu wrote:

Your choice.

Sorry there was the possibility of an extra couple cards, but those ones I named were the main 3 that are easy to PC. The others were more difficult and required some finessing.

FWIW I'm pretty sure it's my EO contact that got quite a few people on these boards some nice CLI's and PC's not otherwise possible.

Your post said the only options were ____, and then listed your source, as though it's definitive.  Now, you waffle and acknowledge others are possible.

It's this sort of absolute-ism that drives me crazy here.

Your EO contact at Citi was mean to me, BTW.  So, IME, your contacts aren't exactly set in stone with stuff... as you yourself acknowledge. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 17
Jlu
Established Contributor

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Jlu wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Jlu wrote:

Your choice.

Your post said the only options were ____, and then listed your source, as though it's definitive.  Now, you waffle and acknowledge others are possible.

It's this sort of absolute-ism that drives me crazy here.

Your EO contact at Citi was mean to me, FWIW. Smiley Happy

LOL

Must have been that time of the month Smiley Happy I'll PM OP when I get home from work.

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could push some of that CL over to my SM...

Message 8 of 17
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Merry Thankoweenmas? The great pumpkin delivers candy, turkey, and unused credit limits for gifts. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@_sidhe_ wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Merry Thankoweenmas? The great pumpkin delivers candy, turkey, and unused credit limits for gifts. Smiley Happy

Yes please. I'll take $18,500 of unused credit limit on my SM.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.