Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay

tag
NP27
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay

@iwazl71 wrote:

I have 4 with Barclay.  started out with Hawaiian Airlines card about 16 months ago.  3 months later I got the Sallie Mae.  I waited 6 months and got the arrival+.  Then another 3 months later I got the US airways card.  All 4 cards within 1 full year.

Thats good to know. Thanks!

Message 11 of 15
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

cards2.png

I obtained the Priceline, Sallie Mae, and 2nd Sallie mae in a 11 month timeframe as shown.

It helps to use your existing Barclay cards well, to wait 6 months, and not to have a lot of other card applications in the past 6 months. That would help with approval for another Barclay card as well as credit limit.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 12 of 15
NP27
Established Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

cards2.png

I obtained the Priceline, Sallie Mae, and 2nd Sallie mae in a 11 month timeframe as shown.

It helps to use your existing Barclay cards well, to wait 6 months, and not to have a lot of other card applications in the past 6 months. That would help with approval for another Barclay card as well as credit limit.

@I am about 3 weeks out from my 6th statement.  Do they usually auto CLI @ 6 months?

Message 13 of 15
Santi78342
Established Contributor

@NP27 wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

cards2.png

It helps to use your existing Barclay cards well, to wait 6 months, and not to have a lot of other card applications in the p ast 6 months. That would help with approval for another Barclay card as well as credit limit.

@I am about 3 weeks out from my 6th statement.  Do they usually auto CLI @ 6 months?

Many people have reported getting an auto CLI with Barclay after their 6th or 7th statement.

Message 14 of 15
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Santi78342 wrote:

@NP27 wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

cards2.png

It helps to use your existing Barclay cards well, to wait 6 months, and not to have a lot of other card applications in the p ast 6 months. That would help with approval for another Barclay card as well as credit limit.

Many people have reported getting an auto CLI with Barclay after their 6th or 7th statement.

My priceline card was auto CLI at 6 statements, but i havent gotten any since then on any Barclay card. Not since they gave me a $10K card. I even tried via HP's.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.