Did you mean: 

BarclayCard... Should we break up?

tag
s73guy
Contributor

Re: BarclayCard... Should we break up?

@JoMellow wrote:

@StriveToProsper wrote:

I wish I knew about their FB page PC approval prior to closing my Apple Financing card - oh well. 

Sorry about that STP.  If it makes you feel any better, I'm getting nowhere with Capital One & it looks more and more like I'll be closing both my accounts with them; even though I keep getting invites to get the VentureOne cards.  Hope you're having a good day, though!

I feel your pain JoMellow.  I went round and round with CapOne trying to get a CLI.  One phone rep told me I had to PC then I could get CLI.  I tried that just to be told that I would have to close the account and reapply with a HP for a card with a higher CL.  In the end I closed the account, and reapplied with a different bank.

Capital One Venture: $30,000; Capital One Quicksilver: $10,000; PNC CashBuilder: $15,000; Chase Marriott Rewards: $10,000; Citi Double Cash: $9,400; Barclay Arrival World MasterCard: $11,150; USF FCU Rewards Visa Signature: $10,500; Suncoast CU Visa: $3,000; Discover It: $3,500; Nordstrom: $2,000; Kohl's: $2,500; Target: $600; Lowes: $6,900; Sams Club: $3,850; Evine: $3,000; HSN: $1,800; Paypal Credit: $4,350; Amazon Store: $5,400 --- EX: 726; EQ: 726; TU: 741

Message 21 of 23
StriveToProsper
Regular Contributor

@JoMellow wrote:

@StriveToProsper wrote:

I wish I knew about their FB page PC approval prior to closing my Apple Financing card - oh well. 

Sorry about that STP.  If it makes you feel any better, I'm getting nowhere with Capital One & it looks more and more like I'll be closing both my accounts with them; even though I keep getting invites to get the VentureOne cards.  Hope you're having a good day, though!

I felt the same with Discover... they wouldn't budge. And the card was useless to me either way so no sweat off my back when closing it. 

Message 22 of 23
mlsrar

Congrats!  I did the same PC with the same results from Apple to Rewards (still visa, not MC oddly enough)

Cap 1 QS MC 3000 / Capital 1 QS World MC 6000 / Cap 1 QS1 Visa 500 Chase Freedom 3000 / Barclay Rewards 4850
Lowes Store 4000 / Menards 1000 / Meijer 950 / Target Store 200 / Amazon Store 1950 / Dell DPS 2500 / BBY MC 500 / Old Navy 900
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.