Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Apple Highest Credit Limit! $25,000

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Barclaycard Apple Highest Credit Limit! $25,000

So the income increased 3x AND they are paying off almost $400k in student loans? Sweet! I think that's more impressive than CLIs! 😏
Message 11 of 55
dodgeball
Established Contributor

315,000 is the average salary of a surgeon with at least 10 years tenure. The average doctor makes about 150,000 grand a year so either your one of the greateast doctors ever like doogie howser MD or your full of it.

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 12 of 55
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 13 of 55
joetayo1

You don't have to buy it...It's my life not yours. Keep worrying about my life while I keep stepping up doing great things! That's your worry man....You are so funny! Am not writing all these for you to believe or jump off the bridge. Am writing all these to see anyone out there with highest limit increase as mine from Barclaycard Apple. Suck it up and wipe your tears man and enjoy your life while you can. Am done back to the message!
Message 14 of 55
dodgeball
Established Contributor

People come here from help....... Most are rebuilding there credit. We dont need make beleive stories, credit lines, approvals etc etc just facts and we can say that you are not presenting facts.

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 15 of 55
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@joetayo1 wrote:
You don't have to buy it...It's my life not yours. Keep worrying about my life while I keep stepping up doing great things! That's your worry man....You are so funny! Am not writing all these for you to believe or jump off the bridge. Am writing all these to see anyone out there with highest limit increase as mine from Barclaycard Apple. Suck it up and wipe your tears man and enjoy your life while you can. Am done back to the message!

Great things? Do tell? 

Am I funny? Thank you, I try.

The point is, there are people here that are trying to do something. They are working hard at rebuilding their credit and giving great advice to others. This is not the place to post some fantasy story giving false hope to those that are trying to do the right thing.

Have a nice day!

*8/10/13
Message 16 of 55
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@joetayo1
congrats! as a lender I would have given you the 25K as well because you have the income, the job and the scores to support it. on the otherhand I would have never given me a 17K limit! 5k is healthy, 10k nice but 17k is very dangerous. but of course appreciate the trust Citi has in me Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 55
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

@joetayo1 wrote:

Great things? Do tell? 

Am I funny? Thank you, I try.

The point is, there are people here that are trying to do something. They are working hard at rebuilding their credit and giving great advice to others. This is not the place to post some fantasy story giving false hope to those that are trying to do the right thing.

Have a nice day!

To be fair, the story might be false in its entirity, but I wouldn't categorize it as giving false hope.   If someone read that and decides on the basis of the post:  "I know, I'll become an MD, get my loans paid off, earn $350K, have FICOs 800+ AND get a Barclays Apple card for $25K", then that person has problems anyway!

Message 18 of 55
joetayo1

I believe you can read...I am not writing all these for your kind...If you really go to school...What is the summary of Total Annual Income. I believe it consist of your annual basic salary, bonus or compensation of any such you received in that given year. So when I totaled my annual income you don't know what I summarized. It's not your business to know. And by the way I can see jealousy from your attack and you need to write a complete English sentence with accurate spelling before you attack someone of my caliber.
Message 19 of 55
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@joetayo1 wrote:
I am really in shock right now! Barclaycard Apple increase my credit limit to $25,000 today. Anybody with highest credit limit increase from Barclaycard Apple want to share their highest credit limit increase. I have never heard of anyone with this highest credit limit increase from Barclaycard Apple.... My Equifax fico score is 812, my Transunion fico score is 816 and my Experian fico is 819...,,,What a day!, and my total credit limit is $198,000, 8 solid Prime Credit Cards, with Annual income of $352,000. I am a Medical Doctor.

CONGRATS!!!

Not a big surprise your income matches the CL you should be given.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 20 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.