Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Apple Highest Credit Limit! $25,000

tag
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Apple Highest Credit Limit! $25,000

@Anonymous wrote:
I believe you can read...I am not writing all these for your kind...If you really go to school...What is the summary of Total Annual Income. I believe it consist of your annual basic salary, bonus or compensation of any such you received in that given year. So when I totaled my annual income you don't know what I summarized. It's not your business to know. And by the way I can see jealousy from your attack and you need to write a complete English sentence with accurate spelling before you attack someone of my caliber.

Your arrogance is overwhelming. Plus me and Dodfire are way above your Caliber,  in so many ways you wouldnt know. Thanks Dodfire for your service

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 21 of 55
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Just read through the thread....

Waiting for the mod zap.................3...................2................1..............

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 22 of 55
Tiger777

I don't understand what is the problem, we have many posters  with 35K credit line, what is so special about 25K and the income!   are you are jealous? or what?.  So move on.

Message 23 of 55
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 24 of 55
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Tiger777 wrote:

I don't understand what is the problem, we have many posters  with 35K credit line, what is so special about 25K and the income!   are you are jealous? or what?.  So move on.

I don't think anyone's jealous, more like he's been called out on a fib. I apoligize if i'm wrong but thats a hefty increase in pay he's stating.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 25 of 55
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I believe you can read...I am not writing all these for your kind...If you really go to school...What is the summary of Total Annual Income. I believe it consist of your annual basic salary, bonus or compensation of any such you received in that given year. So when I totaled my annual income you don't know what I summarized. It's not your business to know. And by the way I can see jealousy from your attack and you need to write a complete English sentence with accurate spelling before you attack someone of my caliber.

Your arrogance is overwhelming. Plus me and Dodfire are way above your Caliber,  in so many ways you wouldnt know. Thanks Dodfire for your service

+1

*8/10/13
Message 26 of 55
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ Tiger777

No one is jealous about CL, scores or incomes. If you read through the thread it was pointed out that in less than 30 days the OP's income increased almost 3x. Thus, the whole story is suspect.
Message 27 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now it's arrogance right? You are questioning my intelligent and when I scolded you, you are spinning it with Service...lol....You are really funny, you fool of it and you ask for it. You might be way above my caliber and that's a good thing, enjoy it while you can but don't ever cross my line. If you don't believe my statement ask for more clarification and don't attack my intelligent that way. I respect your service but not your attitude. Have a good day!
Message 28 of 55
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@ Tiger777

No one is jealous about CL, scores or incomes. If you read through the thread it was pointed out that in less than 30 days the OP's income increased almost 3x. Thus, the whole story is suspect.

Exactly!!!

*8/10/13
Message 29 of 55
Tiger777

Well i understand your point, i  just wish we can forget about the OP and move on.  

Message 30 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.