tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Barclaycard Apple Highest Credit Limit! $25,000

Message 41 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a shame to see you guys acting like this....Did I even mention that my salary is $352,000....All I said was my Total Annual Income is $352,000. If you all can read my post earlier i said my Total Annual income comprises of many income tallied all together in one given year. I have investments income that factored in with this total plus bonus and compensations, so before you go kill yourself with someone's life fortune have a reasoning for one second. All these credit limit is still intact and I haven't use it. I am just building up my credit to be as solid as ever incase of future when am ready to open my own clinic with my wife. I wish you guys have the best fun of my achievements. Thanks for encouraging me forward. Happy Easter!
Message 42 of 55
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Funny topic because I am seriously considering the Arrival card with the 40k bonus and have been wondering how high Barclay can go with initial approvals. Just not sure I want a HP + new tradeline, I don't really need the card but do want it :/

Message 43 of 55
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
It's a shame to see you guys acting like this....Did I even mention that my salary is $352,000....All I said was my Total Annual Income is $352,000. If you all can read my post earlier i said my Total Annual income comprises of many income tallied all together in one given year. I have investments income that factored in with this total plus bonus and compensations, so before you go kill yourself with someone's life fortune have a reasoning for one second. All these credit limit is still intact and I haven't use it. I am just building up my credit to be as solid as ever incase of future when am ready to open my own clinic with my wife. I wish you guys have the best fun of my achievements. Thanks for encouraging me forward. Happy Easter!

Awwwwww Smiley Sad 

Good luck with your clinic and Happy Easter!!! 

*8/10/13
Message 44 of 55
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

Funny topic because I am seriously considering the Arrival card with the 40k bonus and have been wondering how high Barclay can go with initial approvals. Just not sure I want a HP + new tradeline, I don't really need the card but do want it :/

Im not sure but the Arrival Card is tempting me also. However, I am in the Garden!!!

*8/10/13
Message 45 of 55
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

Joe nothing but the best wished for you and your future plans. You have a awesome score, and impressive lineup of cards. 

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 46 of 55
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

With your current limits I wouldn't be surpised if they gave you a 20K+ line.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 47 of 55
Open123
Super Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

@mxp114 wrote:

Im not sure but the Arrival Card is tempting me also. However, I am in the Garden!!!

Count me in too! 

But, not sure if Barclay will approve me at this point. 

Message 48 of 55
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

Oh and if you ever need a great nurse on your team drop me a line because when I tell people what I make they think I am lying too .......right after they say oh I am sorry!!  Smiley Wink

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 49 of 55
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

@dodfire wrote:

@mxp114 wrote:

Count me in too! 

But, not sure if Barclay will approve me at this point. 

Why would you think that???

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 50 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.