Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Arrival + WEMC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclaycard Arrival + WEMC

Received the card yesterday and came away impressed at the fit and finish, easily my second nicest card, number one being my CSP. Ritz-Carlton card on it's way so that may take the number one spot later this week.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
dilettante
Established Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Arrival + WEMC

@Anonymous wrote:

Received the card yesterday and came away impressed at the fit and finish, easily my second nicest card, number one being my CSP. Ritz-Carlton card on it's way so that may take the number one spot later this week.

I think once you get your Ritz card, nothing will compare as far as the physical quality and finish, as well as the welcome packaging, perks, customer service and weight. One of the heaviest cards out there (twice of CSP) and gets lots of attention but can get really tiresome with the comments and weight (unless you don't mind).  

I really like the Ritz for the perks but have just recently cashed in the Arrival bonus points for a few domestic first class tickets so am enjoying the Arrival+ now, too.  Now just waiting for the Citi PrestigeSmiley Happy

Have fun with your cards.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.