Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Arrival & Ring Cards Not Currently Available For New Sign Ups

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Barclaycard Arrival & Ring Cards Not Currently Available For New Sign Ups

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/barclaycard-arrival-ring-cards-not-currently-available-new-sign-ups/

"Barclaycard isn’t currently accepting applications on their Arrival+, Arrival or Ring products."

Apparently in the comments section of the article, there is a post that reads as:  "https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=2165&cellNumber=13&referrerid=CCDPP_A2...
Here is a working link", so people who want the card referenced in the link may want to app while this link is still available...

ETA:  correction

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Arrival & Ring Cards Not Currently Available For New Sign Ups

It's also the Rewards and a couple other cards. I don't think it has anything to do with Ring specifically. I would assume it's just a system update. They wouldn't discontinue that many cards all at once.

Message 2 of 19
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

It's also the Rewards and a couple other cards. I don't think it has anything to do with Ring specifically. I would assume it's just a system update. They wouldn't discontinue that many cards all at once.

Good to know, thanks for the helpful FYI kdm!

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked Barclays site on my mobile. They all look listed to me, the apply now button linked to me straight to the application page. Didn't fill in any info thought. Perhaps it is some kind of system update.
Message 4 of 19
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Update:  my apologies, I hadn't realized when I posted this that there was already an earlier thread out there from a few days ago mentioning much the same info  Smiley Embarassed

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never mind my post, your right I checked a different site Barclay does not have the link. I does appear you can still use 3rd party sites.
Message 6 of 19
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I wonder if I should go ahead and use my points.
I don't want to over react, but that few hundred bucks was sitting there until X-mas.
Hmmmm
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

DoctorofCredit really needs to do his research before posting that applications aren't available and scaring people with supposed upcoming 'changes' You can apply for the card and every other one that doesn't currently appear on the main website thru other sites.

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bet he's not even a real doctor.
Message 9 of 19
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Update:  I just got an official update from the from the Barclay Ring Community Manager and she mentioned (paraphrased here) that they are updating their applications process, so Ring apps are temporarily down until all updates are complete, at which time the Ring will be available to apply for once more  Smiley Happy  So it looks like kdm and other posters were right on the money there about the card status, again thanks for everyone's input!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.