Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclaycard CLI

Just requested an increase received the 10 day message so I guess that means a no. I don't really feel like calling the BD number answering a bunch of question. I'll just keep checking online an wait for the letter. I have had my card over 6 months the card currently has a  $0 balance.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclaycard CLI

What card do you have? What is your current CL?

Good luck...

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tntexans72 wrote:

Good luck...

I have the apple card with a $1750 CL

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@tntexans72 wrote:

Good luck...

I was instant approved for the Apple 2000CL, called in and told Barclays I was not happy at all with my CL (797 TU FICO) and they re-reviewed my TU report and upped it to 2500, and was told to call back in 6 months after they see a good pymt history and I will def get a CLI that I deserve with my scores and perfect report. So we will see............

Message 4 of 10
iainlbc
Valued Member

You must not want the CLI very much if you're not willing to call the BD and answer questions for 3 minutes (which worked for me and pretty much every other barclays customer i've read about in these parts) Smiley Happy

USAA CW Scores(as of 9/20/13): 722 EX | 740 EQ | 732 TU

TLS: $6k Chase Freedom, $2k AMEX BCP, $3k Barclay Apple, $3k Sears, $1k Cap1, $1k Cap1

Gardening until at least Nov 2014
Message 5 of 10
John060675
Valued Contributor

Do you have any idea if they do a soft or hard pull for a CLI request?  Also, who do they pull (EQ, EX, or TU)?

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@John060675 wrote:

Do you have any idea if they do a soft or hard pull for a CLI request?  Also, who do they pull (EQ, EX, or TU)?

Hi John, if you have apped within the last 30 days Barclays will do a soft pull, if it has been over 30 days they WILL do a HARD, they pull from TU.

Message 7 of 10
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tntexans72 wrote:

Good luck...

I was instant approved for the Apple 2000CL, called in and told Barclays I was not happy at all with my CL (797 TU FICO) and they re-reviewed my TU report and upped it to 2500, and was told to call back in 6 months after they see a good pymt history and I will def get a CLI that I deserve with my scores and perfect report. So we will see............

Barclays have other rewards CC that will give you more than the Apple/Itunes card. Such as a Priceline Rewards Visa, US Airways, Carnival, etc...to name a few. With your TU score, you won't be approved for less than $5k starting CL.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tntexans72 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tntexans72 wrote:

Good luck...

Barclays have other rewards CC that will give you more than the Apple/Itunes card. Such as a Priceline Rewards Visa, US Airways, Carnival, etc...to name a few. With your TU score, you won't be approved for less than $5k starting CL.

I actually really screwed the pooch on my Barclay app, I had two tabs open, one was for the Priceline and the other was for the Apple......I was NOT paying attention and I filled out the app for the Apple, I called instantly after immediate approval and explained I really messed up and Barclays said all I can do is app for the priceline and if approved, they would slide the CL from my apple to the priceline and just close the apple.

I'd then have 2 more new TL's on my report, I really don't want to lower my AAoA any more, I'm at 6yrs now, If I do get my AmEx Clear that I was declined back in early May (had a bogus CO on my reports at that time, is gone now and my app is under review, should know Monday) It will be backdated to 91, that will raise my AAoA and I might then app for the Priceline, or I was actually thinking of trying for the USAA World Master Card, I hear they give VERY nice inital CL's.

But now I have this Barclays Apple card which is kinda usless to me, I mean its a Visa and it has a 2500CL, but also a 22.? APR, not that it really matters, I would PIF every month. I just wish I was paying more attention which tab I clicked on when I filled out the app.

::::::::Banging Head::::::::

Message 9 of 10
Videoguy

Premier Miles & More World MasterCard - starting CL is $10,000

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.