cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Chances? "We are in the process of reviewing" message?

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Chances? "We are in the process of reviewing" message?

@LisaJ wrote:

Y&C, you must have me confused with someone else. I have 3 on EQ (Chase, from July 2012 Chase, from December, and Discover  from last week.)

I have two Chase pulls (same dates as above; they double pulled) and the Amex from last week on EX, and just today's pull on TU.

I toyed with appign for Citi and decided not to.  Apping makes me nervous for the most part.  It took me years after my divorce to get that score up, so I am pretty conservative over all.  The recent success made me a little crazy, I guess, so I went for the Barclays.

I am now very curious to know who has that many inquiries?!? 

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Good luck,
Buuuuut I thought you had like 50-80 inqs?

you will be approved most likely.

they probably just need to do some verification like they did for me. 

just be prepared to explain anything that's on your CR if they have questions.

grats in advance Smiley Very Happy

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 11 of 37
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 12 of 37
myjourney
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
To answer your question about who...

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/So-guess-who-just-got-FR-ed/td-p/1935895

Are we forgiven i sent a PMSmiley Embarassed

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 37
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

@enharu wrote:

you will be approved most likely.

they probably just need to do some verification like they did for me. 

just be prepared to explain anything that's on your CR if they have questions.

grats in advance Smiley Very Happy

Thanks so much!  I hope so.  I know they will ask about my balances and my paid tax lien.  I was going to wait until the balances reported again, but since I was under 12% util, I figured the balances would be easier to explain than the new Amex and Discover...we will see.

I will update tomorrow.  Smiley Happy

WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 14 of 37
enharu
Super Contributor

they were pleasant to talk to so it wasn't intimidating or anything Smiley Tongue

btw, where did u find that offer? Smiley Surprised

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 15 of 37
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

myjourney, of course! Nothing to forgive.

I did not see all the original responses before edits, lol...but even if I had, everyone makes mistakes.  

It happens.  No worries!

WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 16 of 37
myjourney
Super Contributor

@LisaJ wrote:

myjourney, of course! Nothing to forgive.

I did not see all the original responses before edits, lol...but even if I had, everyone makes mistakes.  

It happens.  No worries!

Thank you

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 17 of 37
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Lets just blame youngandcreditwrthy...he started it! 😂
Message 18 of 37
enharu
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Lets just blame youngandcreditwrthy...he started it! 😂

lol

Message 19 of 37
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Just give them a call in the morning.  With only 3 inquiries you are just fine.  They probably just want to verify your identity.  I just PC'd from the Apple to the Rewards about 3 weeks ago and I'm really loving this!

So I would just ask them when you call if you can change the type of card over to the rewards.  They were really accomodating to me....took all of 5 minutes to do.

As for the offers I see two on their website:

Barclay 2500 points  (2500 bonus points is basically $25)

Barclay $50 CB

Both of these came from this page: Barclay list of cards

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.