cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Chances? "We are in the process of reviewing" message?

tag
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Chances? "We are in the process of reviewing" message?

Here is the link. https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=1654&cellNumber=9&REFERRERID=CSUPP112e...

Ihope it isok to post that here.  If it isn't, I apologize; in the event that it is against policy and is removed, I found it by accident earlier today, then found it again by Googling "Barclaycard 100 Cash Back 0% 12 months".

WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 21 of 37
Ron1
Super Contributor

@LisaJ wrote:

Here is the link. https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=1654&cellNumber=9&REFERRERID=CSUPP112e...

Ihope it isok to post that here.  If it isn't, I apologize; in the event that it is against policy and is removed, I found it by accident earlier today, then found it again by Googling "Barclaycard 100 Cash Back 0% 12 months".

I have had this card for over 6 months and it is good card to have. I use it to pay utilities each month.

Ron.

Message 22 of 37
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Ummm...read the 82 app threads. It required a ton of chocolate and some wine. My head is still spinning.
WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 23 of 37
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@LisaJ wrote:
Ummm...read the 82 app threads. It required a ton of chocolate and some wine. My head is still spinning.

I know!! Isn't that crazy all of those apps?  I was worried about my 7 on each...LOL!  

I think the last I read she was worried about AA.  Imagine that huh?

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 24 of 37
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Oh duh!!! That's right! My bad memory! You just got an Amex recently, lisaj!! Hha :-) I'm terribly sorry! 😔 Lol I apologize!

Recon that Barclaycard!! :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 25 of 37
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Barclay's is GREAT with limit matching too :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 26 of 37
myjourney
Super Contributor

@LisaJ wrote:

Now you know why we commenced operation tough love...Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 27 of 37
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

LOL..
Head spinning from the wine/choc...or the thread?!? Lol 😌😜😝
Message 28 of 37
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Chances? "We are in the process of reviewing" message? EDITED- Approved!

lol...guess why my head is spinning! Smiley Wink

Thanks for the fabulous support here.  I was just approved for $7500.  The call in was because I had a personal note on my file and for the tax lien.

The CSR stated that my amount and my actual approval were based on my relationship with Chase.  Hope that tidbit will help others, as I have been helped so much here!  (And thank you, once again, to Chase...they are AWESOME!)

I'm mildly worried about an AA when Amex and Discover hit, because initially the computer approved me for $1k, and he apparently over rode it (I actually did not find this out until I spoke to the security personnel to verify my approval and my address) but figure I will deal with that as it comes.  I knew the risks, and it is what it is.  I started to tell the CSR I had apped and received from Amex, but he  told me I had a great credit profile and not to worry about explaining anything else.  I am going to go with "this is good news", as I do know many have reported NOT having Barclays CLD'd them.  I don't carry a lot of balances, and I have built things up a lot in the last few years...we will see.  To be honest, I'd be upset if it happened, but more with myself.  I was honest on everything, so hopefully that will figure in.

But...YAY!!!  Thanks again SO much!

Message 29 of 37
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

You'll be fine!!
Looks like you're on a streak, lisaj...NOT ilovelisa.
LOL!!!
Barclay's has been good to me!! Just lie low for the next few months.
I think Barclay's actually helped me get my $5k Chase Freedom approoooooved!
Lol :-)
One other tip:
Barclay's likes to do auto clis! Expect one at tje sixth or seventh month mark 😄
Message 30 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.