cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Chances? "We are in the process of reviewing" message?

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Chances? "We are in the process of reviewing" message?

I'm sure if he saw the inqs from Discover/Amex... He likely expects them to report and that you got approved!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 31 of 37
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

You are all adorable.  I am GRATEFUL that the members of this forum dispense the tough love.  THAT is why I am here.  THAT is why I am successful in my credit repair.  You have also given me a wealth of knowledge to help my husband, as his report is a mess with student loans and a BK that will be 7 years in November (he filed before we got married).

I am 100% ok with being called out if I am making an error.  If I had 82 apps, you shouold be handcuffing me to a thorny rosebush in the garden.  No worries at all.

I did get my feelings hurt last week, because I misread intent on a post and thought my integrity/honesty was being questioned.  But being admonished for making a bad choice after all the work I've done?  I am perfectly ok with that and that is why I am here.  Smiley Happy

Fortunately, I am not an overapper...though the rush is quite powerful when the approval hits, no?

To the gardenI go!  Happily.

WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 32 of 37
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Lol "thorny rosebush" ouch! I'm in the garden too lol at least until August/September when it becomes time to pay a bt off or find a new one haha 😄
And the power of approval is quite a powerful one! It's a make or break decision for American consumers typically!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 33 of 37
myjourney
Super Contributor

Nice limit congrats lisaJ

Smiley Wink see you in the garden

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 34 of 37
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Awesome!!! Congrats and enjoy your new TL.
Message 35 of 37
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

Congrats!
fico 747
Message 36 of 37
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Very nice limit!
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.