Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Chances? "We are in the process of reviewing" message?

[ Edited ]

Here is the link. https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=1654&cellNumber=9&REFERRERID=CSUPP112e...

Ihope it isok to post that here.  If it isn't, I apologize; in the event that it is against policy and is removed, I found it by accident earlier today, then found it again by Googling "Barclaycard 100 Cash Back 0% 12 months".

WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Super Contributor

LisaJ wrote:

Here is the link. https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=1654&cellNumber=9&REFERRERID=CSUPP112e...

Ihope it isok to post that here.  If it isn't, I apologize; in the event that it is against policy and is removed, I found it by accident earlier today, then found it again by Googling "Barclaycard 100 Cash Back 0% 12 months".

I have had this card for over 6 months and it is good card to have. I use it to pay utilities each month.

Ron.

Frequent Contributor

Ummm...read the 82 app threads. It required a ton of chocolate and some wine. My head is still spinning.
WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Valued Contributor

LisaJ wrote:
Ummm...read the 82 app threads. It required a ton of chocolate and some wine. My head is still spinning.

I know!! Isn't that crazy all of those apps?  I was worried about my 7 on each...LOL!  

I think the last I read she was worried about AA.  Imagine that huh?

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Senior Contributor

Oh duh!!! That's right! My bad memory! You just got an Amex recently, lisaj!! Hha :-) I'm terribly sorry! 😔 Lol I apologize!

Recon that Barclaycard!! :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Senior Contributor

Barclay's is GREAT with limit matching too :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

LisaJ wrote:

Now you know why we commenced operation tough love...Lol

+ Chase ink =

Senior Contributor

LOL..
Head spinning from the wine/choc...or the thread?!? Lol 😌😜😝
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Chances? "We are in the process of reviewing" message? EDITED- Approved!

lol...guess why my head is spinning! :smileywink:

Thanks for the fabulous support here.  I was just approved for $7500.  The call in was because I had a personal note on my file and for the tax lien.

The CSR stated that my amount and my actual approval were based on my relationship with Chase.  Hope that tidbit will help others, as I have been helped so much here!  (And thank you, once again, to Chase...they are AWESOME!)

I'm mildly worried about an AA when Amex and Discover hit, because initially the computer approved me for $1k, and he apparently over rode it (I actually did not find this out until I spoke to the security personnel to verify my approval and my address) but figure I will deal with that as it comes.  I knew the risks, and it is what it is.  I started to tell the CSR I had apped and received from Amex, but he  told me I had a great credit profile and not to worry about explaining anything else.  I am going to go with "this is good news", as I do know many have reported NOT having Barclays CLD'd them.  I don't carry a lot of balances, and I have built things up a lot in the last few years...we will see.  To be honest, I'd be upset if it happened, but more with myself.  I was honest on everything, so hopefully that will figure in.

But...YAY!!!  Thanks again SO much!

Senior Contributor

You'll be fine!!
Looks like you're on a streak, lisaj...NOT ilovelisa.
LOL!!!
Barclay's has been good to me!! Just lie low for the next few months.
I think Barclay's actually helped me get my $5k Chase Freedom approoooooved!
Lol :-)
One other tip:
Barclay's likes to do auto clis! Expect one at tje sixth or seventh month mark 😄
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.