Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Re: Barclaycard Chances? "We are in the process of reviewing" message?

I'm sure if he saw the inqs from Discover/Amex... He likely expects them to report and that you got approved!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Frequent Contributor
LisaJ

You are all adorable.  I am GRATEFUL that the members of this forum dispense the tough love.  THAT is why I am here.  THAT is why I am successful in my credit repair.  You have also given me a wealth of knowledge to help my husband, as his report is a mess with student loans and a BK that will be 7 years in November (he filed before we got married).

I am 100% ok with being called out if I am making an error.  If I had 82 apps, you shouold be handcuffing me to a thorny rosebush in the garden.  No worries at all.

I did get my feelings hurt last week, because I misread intent on a post and thought my integrity/honesty was being questioned.  But being admonished for making a bad choice after all the work I've done?  I am perfectly ok with that and that is why I am here.  :smileyhappy:

Fortunately, I am not an overapper...though the rush is quite powerful when the approval hits, no?

To the gardenI go!  Happily.

WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Lol "thorny rosebush" ouch! I'm in the garden too lol at least until August/September when it becomes time to pay a bt off or find a new one haha 😄
And the power of approval is quite a powerful one! It's a make or break decision for American consumers typically!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Nice limit congrats lisaJ

:smileywink: see you in the garden

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

Valued Contributor
SpecFile

Awesome!!! Congrats and enjoy your new TL.
Contributor
MazdaSpeed

Congrats!
fico 747
Valued Contributor
MovingForward_2012

Congrats! Very nice limit!
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! :smileyhappy: Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}