Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard FICO

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Barclaycard FICO

Well none update daily. But Wally does have the capability to do it. Daily.   Taboo I think to say how. But you get the point. Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 20
dumaine
Regular Contributor

The only thing I do not like about it is.....Yes it updates approx. every 10 weeks. I let a second card report and it reported a score drop within those 10 weeks, BUT when it was paid off it took another approx. 10 weeks before it updated again. So I guess score dropping is considered "Significant Change", yet score going up does not!!!

Message 12 of 20
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

Wish Barclays would be more consistant with their score updates honestly. I get mine about once a month but the randomness is pretty lame.
TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 13 of 20
gurusexy
Regular Contributor

i got three score updates from my barclaycard SM in the past 3 weeks..First score was a drop of 3 points, then drop of 5 points, then drop of three points. Maybe its a new thing, and it updates like myfico itself?

400K+ in open revolvers. 8% UTIL,
Inquiries- TU:2, EQ:2, EX: 3
Starting Scores: 6/12 EX: 613 11/13 TU:614
06/18: F08EX: 781; F08EQ: 787; F08TU:769 Short term goal: 800+ across all 3 Bureaus. Last app 07/19 (BBVA Personal Loan - Approved with Hard pull).
Message 14 of 20
techiegirl
Regular Contributor

DH was approved instantly for the Arrival+ on Saturday and I was able to access his FICO score through the Barclay app on Tuesday.  I was approved over the phone, so I haven't been able to access my account online yet.

FICO: EQ - 809 TU- 808 EX - 797
Message 15 of 20
EW800
Valued Contributor

My experience with Barclay, which I have had for six months, is they do a SP and update my credit score every two months, like clock work - to the day. I know a lot of people are finding the updates to be every ten weeks. It will be interesting to see if they change me to the ten week plan once I am beyond the six months. Like everyone else, I wish they would update more often, such as monthly.
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 16 of 20
hsspres
Contributor

My 6th statement from Barclay's cuts next week (hoping for some big loving since I've been running a lot though it and paying in full), but my FICO score has been updated 4 days after the statement cuts for the past 4 months, the 1st score didn't post until the second month after opening.  They have only SP'd me twice during that timeframe.  Just sharing my exp. YMMV.

Accoring to their site:

• We may not always receive a new score each month, so you may see months with no score.
  • We may receive multiple score updates in a month. In those cases, we will graph the last score we received in those months.

FICOs 6/17 - EQ 751, EX 749, TU 760
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gurusexy wrote:

i got three score updates from my barclaycard SM in the past 3 weeks..First score was a drop of 3 points, then drop of 5 points, then drop of three points. Maybe its a new thing, and it updates like myfico itself?

I've had pretty frequent updates as well, but mine have been for much larger swings. My first FICO was provided on 10/3 a few days after opening my Sallie Mae card. I got my first update on 10/23 (up about 20 points due to utilization dropping), then down about 20 on 10/31 due to some double reporting from balance transfers. It updated again on 11/21 after all the balances were correct again. That last change was another 20 point shift.

My score should be swinging again with the two cards I got this past weekend. I'm hoping I continue to get updates with smaller point shifts. I already get a guaranteed monthly score from Discover, so it's nice to have the mid-month updates from time to time.

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

Well none update daily. But Wally does have the capability to do it. Daily.   Taboo I think to say how. But you get the point. Smiley Wink

Daily indeed Smiley Very Happy

Ugh... Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 20
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Daily indeed Smiley Very Happy

Ugh... Smiley Tongue

Barclays to monitor changes  + either walmart or discover is good enough for me :-)  

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.