Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard PC ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclaycard PC ?

I would like to product change my barclay AA AVIATOR RED for something that i would use alot more like the apple rewards , or even the ring card .... the card has a pretty generous CL of 7.5k so i dont want to just cancel it , although i got plenty of other credit cards , i call the general CSR line and they dont want to PC me into anything ! , is there anything i can do to PC ? cause if not im cancelling this card next week ! thanks. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclaycard PC ?

@Anonymous wrote:

I would like to product change my barclay AA AVIATOR RED for something that i would use alot more like the apple rewards , or even the ring card .... the card has a pretty generous CL of 7.5k so i dont want to just cancel it , although i got plenty of other credit cards , i call the general CSR line and they dont want to PC me into anything ! , is there anything i can do to PC ? cause if not im cancelling this card next week ! thanks. 

You'd have to engage the correct department.  IIRC, ask to be patched into the retentions unit to see whether your account is eligible to PC for another product.  Not sure you'd be able to PC to the Apple Rewards card though - that's kind of going in the opposite direction IMO.

Message 2 of 5
Callandra
Valued Contributor

I could be wrong but it appears Aviator is a cancel or pay sort of deal. 

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 3 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Callandra wrote:

I could be wrong but it appears Aviator is a cancel or pay sort of deal. 

It's hard to say what it would be eligible for these days.  In the past, some folks could PC to Arrival or the Rewards MC.

Message 4 of 5
kdm31091
Super Contributor

If you can PC at all, I believe with Barclay you can only go from cobranded to non-cobranded. So going to Apple wouldn't work. Only succesful PCs I have seen from them involve going to a Rewards MC or Arrival.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.