Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Product Change

tag
MakeItAMudLight
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Product Changenk

Thanks!  I was wondering about doing that myself after I pay off the promo balance since it doesn't really offer any other benefits than that.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an air tran visa through them, they told me that they can't PC that card at all... I think it really depends on whether it's strictly their account or if they have a partnership agreement. Incidently they also can't upgrade a card (eg platinum to signature),  they used to but it's a seperate app now.

Message 12 of 14
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Looks like a "no-go" on PC for any Barclay's CCs. I always tell my kids...you get what you get and you don't throw a fit. I'll be happy with my Priceline card and move on to the next card.

Message 13 of 14
clocktick
Valued Contributor

@tntexans72 wrote:

Looks like a "no-go" on PC for any Barclay's CCs. I always tell my kids...you get what you get and you don't throw a fit. I'll be happy with my Priceline card and move on to the next card.

Why any?  I've seen recent threads with successful PCs.  It depends on who you get on the phone it seems.

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.