Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Question

tag
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Question

@mxp114 wrote:

Barclaycard Arrival chippy & siggy card is coming in the future, Barclays should be communicating more details this month about it Smiley Surprised

That is great new because I want to app for the card also but I don't want to wait til next month because I heard the 40k bonus might end soon.  My luck I wait for details about the chip and pin and at the end of the statement they will say " We will no longer be offering the 40k bonus".  I can always ask for the chip and pin later.

Message 11 of 12
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Question

@ezdoesit wrote:

@mxp114 wrote:

Barclaycard Arrival chippy & siggy card is coming in the future, Barclays should be communicating more details this month about it Smiley Surprised

That is great new because I want to app for the card also but I don't want to wait til next month because I heard the 40k bonus might end soon.  My luck I wait for details about the chip and pin and at the end of the statement they will say " We will no longer be offering the 40k bonus".  I can always ask for the chip and pin later.

Chip&sig not chip&pin

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.