cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard has started mailing out AAdvantage Aviators!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclaycard has started mailing out AAdvantage Aviators!

My log in shows it will be RED....

Message 41 of 92
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Just logged into BC and saw my US Airways card was gone and replaced with the red aviator. I called BC and they said that my card had been shipped. Smiley Very Happy

Strange that they shipped them out without verifying which Aviator card you want.  I was told by them that we would be able to select which level of card we wanted.

I was told by them, they ship, then we can request another.  Everyone will auto Red (unless you received the earlier invite for silver).

Signature needs updating
Message 42 of 92
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Does this mean I have to change the picture in my signiture? I personally think the US Airways card looks nicer than the American Airlines card.

I am going to miss my cute plane as well Smiley Wink

Mine is still a plane.

As to the 50% more miles, they are applied after June 30th (so with all the changes, be sure to call in and verify before the cut off date).

Signature needs updating
Message 43 of 92
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just confirmed the bad news on the phone. No Silver upgrades unless specially selected until June.

The good news? I get 10K anniv miles per year. Every year. This card just got on my Keep list. Smiley Happy

Say what?  I want that.

Signature needs updating
Message 44 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

Had to have applied under preferred offer and not get it kicked out.
Message 45 of 92
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Just confirmed the bad news on the phone. No Silver upgrades unless specially selected until June.

The good news? I get 10K anniv miles per year. Every year. This card just got on my Keep list. Smiley Happy

Say what?  I want that.

me too....but if it 's for the 30K spend then I have to pass....no way I can do that type of spend Smiley Sad

But on the bright side my accounts got successfully merged and 158,391 miles ahead to go ....my worries that the flights I have done two days ago were somewhere in the sky is gone. ..nicely posted directly on to the  AA account  Smiley Happy

Message 46 of 92
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

oh...that is nice. I have to admit I did not read the fine print in the link I used on my app... it shows again...read everything Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 92
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for info, trying to get it,  Woman Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 48 of 92
Open123
Super Contributor

When I receive my card, I'll just call in for Activation and request a PC to the Silver. 

Message 49 of 92
CreditJim
Established Contributor

My US miles are now in my AA account and it's now showing as the Aviator Red on the Barclays website. I think this'll be the AA card I keep. My renewal is up on my Citi AA Exec in 2 weeks so I think I'll be closing that. Wondering if I should also close my Arrival + when the AF is due and fold the CL into the Aviator?

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 50 of 92
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.