Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Annual Fee

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays Annual Fee

Hi, I was just wondering how Barclays is with waiving annual fees for their cards. I have the annual fee on my Hawaiian Air card that isn’t due until June, but it’s one of my cards that’s possibly on the chopping block. I would probably keep it if I could get the fee waived.

Tried searching the forums but couldn’t find any posts that really said yes or no.

Thank you!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

Re: Barclays Annual Fee

This really depends on your situation and how they see you. Barclays tends to be a jealous bank in that they don't really like to see you having cards from other banks. So if it's one of many cards for you and you don't use it that much then there's not really any benefit to them in waiving your AF for the second year. But if it's your daily driver/you put massive spend on it then they'll be more inclined to say the least. Again, it really depends on what their impression of you is; the number of other accounts is just one factor.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.