cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Annual Summary...How much did you spend?

tag
Time2letgo
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclays Annual Summary...How much did you spend?

@Anonymous wrote:
Time2letgo you have done an awesome job of coming back from the credit dead Smiley Happy Pat yourself on the back and I will join you. Great Scores and a good herd of cards. You could just spend a hare (not rabbit) more on Barclays to make up for all of us that lost our Sallie Mae Cards Smiley Wink

Thank you, it's been a long road but somehow it's so much smoother now Smiley Very Happy

Work In Progress:
Current Revolving Personal CL: ~$466K

Current Revolving Business CL: ~$107K

Gardening Until Dec 2019 or Until All Scores are back above 800s

Message 11 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:
Agree. What's not broke, don't fix. My memory is foggy but I remember when you switched/PC'd. Definitely keep it open since they're pretty flexible when it comes to reallocations and SP CLIs (when applicable).

I closed mine and rolled the CL onto the Hawaiian CC. I have 4 CCs with them now...don't judge me 😜

LOL..Im the last person here that would juge anyone...even the poster that opened 17 store cards in like one month, LOL..Smiley Wink

17 store cards in one month?  Holy Moley!  I don't think I've ever done 17 in a year hahaha

So I dug up the Silver Aviator 2017 summary... I guess I went overboard :-D

2017 Silver Aviator AS.jpg

Message 12 of 32
Life_take2
Contributor

Darn Apple and those new iPhones, Ipads and AppleTV...  Did get a few hundred in Apple iTunes cards for it though so not complaining.

Barclays.JPG

BK7 -9/15 Starting EQ-571 | TU-528 | EX-572 ---> Feb'24- Fico8: EQ-756 | TU-759| EX-751 Fico9: EQ-804 | TU-813 | EX-806

Amazon Store 10,000 * Apple Card-GS 12,000 * Barclay View 11,400 * Citi Costco Visa 8,100 * * Citi BB Visa 10,000 * Discover 8,100 * Discover Miles 14,500 * Eddie Bauer 4,000 * Home Depot 10,000 * HSN 10,000 * Kohls 3,000 * NFCU Flagship 30,000 * NFCU AMEX 25,000 * PenFed Gold 12,500 * Sam's Club MC 15,000 *Wells Fargo Platinum 1,100 * Wells Fargo Autograph 20,000 *
Total CL $204,700
Util% >1% AAOA: 62 Mo

Message 13 of 32
MAZDA3
Frequent Contributor

I spent $18,919.87 on my Wyndham 2x everything card last year. $2226.46 on my 2x/certain categories Wyndham card.
Message 14 of 32
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Because I kicked them out of my wallet this year Smiley Very Happy

large.png

Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay Annual SummaryBarclay Annual Summary

Basically what I did each month is make one charge of either $.99, or $1.99 or a little over and then pay it down to $.99 before the statement cut, generating a $.99 small balance credit each month.  So I ended up with a total of $11.88 in statement credits for the year.  $11.88 on $22.16 is over 50% cashback!  I also earned another few dimes of Discover cashback on this scheme, as I made the payments to Barclay using billpay from my Discover checking account for 10¢ cashback per billpay.  Sadly, Discover has now taken away that trick.

Chris.

Message 16 of 32
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:
Agree. What's not broke, don't fix. My memory is foggy but I remember when you switched/PC'd. Definitely keep it open since they're pretty flexible when it comes to reallocations and SP CLIs (when applicable).

I closed mine and rolled the CL onto the Hawaiian CC. I have 4 CCs with them now...don't judge me 😜

LOL..Im the last person here that would juge anyone...even the poster that opened 17 store cards in like one month, LOL..Smiley Wink

I still wonder how that turned out with DaisyMC,  shes been gone for at least a year. Still think she tried coming back under other userids....

Not to be sadistic but i really want to know how that turned out... may have surprised us with it working...... id like to know the end of the story... or the new beginnings with a boatload of prime cards...

-J

Message 17 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

JB2017.JPGJetBlue Plus WEMC: 23041 points earned on purchases.

Message 18 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

I still wonder how that turned out with DaisyMC,  shes been gone for at least a year. Still think she tried coming back under other userids....

Not to be sadistic but i really want to know how that turned out... may have surprised us with it working...... id like to know the end of the story... or the new beginnings with a boatload of prime cards...

-J

I really wanted to help her. I felt like I connected with her, but I think she was determined to do what she was going to do. I hope she's doing well.

Message 19 of 32
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

Because I kicked them out of my wallet this year Smiley Very Happy

large.png

LOLOL....hahahaha

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.