Next couple a weeks how would i do a recon with themt

Cehck the backdoor number on the sticky. Theyt are great with recon

Message 21 of 94
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Barclays Apple card

@afbar1114 wrote:
Next couple a weeks how would i do a recon with themt

Call the number at the top of the credit cards forum thread "backdoor numbers" for Barclays

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 22 of 94
CS800
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@ccb2115 wrote:

and this card can be used at other places outside of Apple? I think this will be my next card after I app for a Zync. Will they close my account when they see a new card go on my reports, or do they only respond to frequent inquiries after you app for their card? 

My only, but big, negative is a CO from 2008. Otherwise my TU score is 693, with only 1 INQ from last May. What are my chances for approval? 

Is the CO paid?? That may be the difference between approval/denial. How does the rest of your file look?? Age of accounts?? how many accounts??

Barlcays did ask me aboyt the paid CO I had. they really stressed on it. If its paid, they can look pass it. They are not Penfed Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 94
ccb2115
Frequent Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@ccb2115 wrote:

and this card can be used at other places outside of Apple? I think this will be my next card after I app for a Zync. Will they close my account when they see a new card go on my reports, or do they only respond to frequent inquiries after you app for their card? 

My only, but big, negative is a CO from 2008. Otherwise my TU score is 693, with only 1 INQ from last May. What are my chances for approval? 

Is the CO paid?? That may be the difference between approval/denial. How does the rest of your file look?? Age of accounts?? how many accounts??

Barlcays did ask me aboyt the paid CO I had. they really stressed on it. If its paid, they can look pass it. They are not Penfed Smiley Happy

Yes, it was paid in full. Reporting $0 balance.

The rest of my file is pretty thin but I think looks OK. I have two student loans that are paid as agreed, an AU Amex backdated from 1999 that is paid as a agreed, and a Capital one card that is paid as agreed. I also have a Discover More card, however it hasn't hit my reports yet. AAoA is 5 years. Oldest account is 12 years 7 months old. 

Scores: EX: 793 EQ: 804 TU: 801
Message 24 of 94
CS800
Super Contributor

@ccb2115 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@ccb2115 wrote:

The rest of my file is pretty thin but I think looks OK. I have two student loans that are paid as agreed, an AU Amex backdated from 1999 that is paid as a agreed, and a Capital one card that is paid as agreed. I also have a Discover More card, however it hasn't hit my reports yet. AAoA is 5 years. Oldest account is 12 years 7 months old. 

I would say you have a very good chance for approval. Your TU score is good.

Message 25 of 94
ccb2115
Frequent Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@ccb2115 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@ccb2115 wrote:

I would say you have a very good chance for approval. Your TU score is good.

Well that's good to know. Do they tend to be generous or conservative with their CLs? 

Scores: EX: 793 EQ: 804 TU: 801
Message 26 of 94
CS800
Super Contributor

@ccb2115 wrote:

Well that's good to know. Do they tend to be generous or conservative with their CLs? 

I think that also depends on how you make your case with them and your income. They do go over your report and see at your available credit and debt. SInce they put me on hold for like 4 minutes before they came back and gave me the CLI. SO they must review the report thouroughly.

So they will ask you for your income and go from there.

Message 27 of 94
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

Ill give it a try i cant see me getting denied for it if i got chase and zync
AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 28 of 94
CS800
Super Contributor

@afbar1114 wrote:
Ill give it a try i cant see me getting denied for it if i got chase and zync

Let us know the outcome. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 94
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

Thanks will be a couple of hours since im at work
AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 30 of 94
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.