Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Arrival Card....

tag
Alaskagurl
New Contributor

Barclays Arrival Card....

I was reading youngandcreditwrthy's post about this card and followed the link for info on this card from another poster, LMAO before I knew it I was hooked and applied....I got approved for the world mastercard. Is that like a visa signature? I am now in the GARDEN FOR 2 years! Thanks for all the good info this seems like a good card. I never heard of Barclays before reading this post. Thanks...

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Barclays Arrival Card....

@Alaskagurl wrote:

I was reading youngandcreditwrthy's post about this card and followed the link for info on this card from another poster, LMAO before I knew it I was hooked and applied....I got approved for the world mastercard. Is that like a visa signature? I am now in the GARDEN FOR 2 years! Thanks for all the good info this seems like a good card. I never heard of Barclays before reading this post. Thanks...

Congrats Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 27
enharu
Super Contributor

Grats!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 27
Alaskagurl
New Contributor

Thank You all for the GREAT info!

Message 4 of 27
enharu
Super Contributor

U can call them to find out about your CL and whether you got the world or plat mc. In general world mc is kinda similar to visa signature but there's some differences
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 5 of 27
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Alaskagurl wrote:

CONGRATS!!

(Keep this post away from young) lmao!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 27
Alaskagurl
New Contributor

CONGRATS!!

(Keep this post away from young) lmao!!

LS, He's the reason I applied for it... lol!

Message 7 of 27
Alaskagurl
New Contributor

Enharu, I called and the nice lady said it was world mastercard cl is $5000. Is that good for Barclays? I didn't get nothing like the CLI I got from NFCU...

Message 8 of 27
enharu
Super Contributor

It's good! 5000 is the minimum CL for world mc for Barclays so that's a good thing u got the world mc instead of platinum. There's more benefits for world mc
Message 9 of 27
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

OMG! Lol what are your stats?
I'll prob end up calling to recon on the thirtieth day of my initial app, to ensure that if a new account reports...it will do so after Amex clis me :-):-):-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.