Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Auto CLI at 1 Yr Mark...

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Barclays Auto CLI at 1 Yr Mark...

So I just got the analyst to over-ride the auto computer decline and give me a CLI, my 1 yr anniversary is suppose to be Dec 8 and I hear Barclays reviews at 1 year

Has anyone had their card auto cli at the 1 year mark, a few months after the analyst raised their limit?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Barclays Auto CLI at 1 Yr Mark...

@Andy77 wrote:

So I just got the analyst to over-ride the auto computer decline and give me a CLI, my 1 yr anniversary is suppose to be Dec 8 and I hear Barclays reviews at 1 year

Has anyone had their card auto cli at the 1 year mark, a few months after the analyst raised their limit?

Thanks

CONGRATS!!!

Was it a HP??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 6
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Congrats! What was your old CL and your CLI ? 

I doubt you'll get an auto CLI at one yr. it's not guaranteed even without a prior CLI. I suppose it's possible, but if a human had to override the computer's decline of your CLI request, it's not likely that the compunter would give you an auto CLI in 3 mos. but then, who knows. It'salways possible.

Ipad not gettingalong with the forum! Smiley Frustrated

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 3 of 6
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the input

my CL was 1700 raised to 3500 so got an 1800 increase

Yea analyst did a hard pull and asked me a TON of questions...why did you file your BK, how much $ do you make, why did you make smaller payments on the Barclay card for the last six months then last month pay it in full...she said...did you come into money...LOL

The analyst was very nice.  This is the first financial institution I have ever worked with that actually listens to you and cares and really does their job of analying and re-giving credit when many won't...ie citibank..had my card 3 years, never late, never over cli and they will not give me a one dollar increase over my initial CL of 200.00

THEY do not work with you

Message 4 of 6
shane82388
Established Contributor

I had mine start at $2300 and I have recieved a $1000 at 6 months and another $1000 at 12 months.

Message 5 of 6
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@Andy77 wrote:

Thanks

i asked for cli ..HP......asked a few ????????  On hold ....asked for double my limit 6000.....came back with 5000......happy with that

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.