Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Auto Cli & Then another Cli

tag
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Barclays Auto Cli & Then another Cli

Good Morning All,

Just wondering if anyone has been successful in requesting a cli via the "luv" button online after receiving a 6 month auto cli. I thought I read somewhere you can still request another cli ( I realize it would be a hard pull), after you were just given an auto increase. Is this true, and have you been successful?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
TatorTodd
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclays Auto Cli & Then another Cli

when I have tried, it imediately says something about their records showing I just recently received a CLI, and am not able to get one at this time

NCFU Flagship(80k) DC Elite (40k) Cash Sapphire Preferred(38k) DC Premier (30k) NFCU CashRewards (25k) USAA Amex (22k) USAA MasterCard (16k) Barclay Arrival+ Elite (15k) Nordstrom (15k) BofA Rewards (12.5k) 4 Amices (50k)

As of 10/13/14
Experian: 787 - EquiFax: 798 - TU: 789
Message 2 of 5
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the feedback.

Message 3 of 5
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@TatorTodd wrote:

when I have tried, it imediately says something about their records showing I just recently received a CLI, and am not able to get one at this time

Same for me. You could try contacting an analyst directly and see what they say.

Message 4 of 5
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Appreciate the feedback.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.