Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Aviator 15k miles promo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays Aviator 15k miles promo

@Simply827 wrote:

Today I was emailed an offer letting me know that I could get 15,000 bonus miles when I spend at least $500 in each of the next three calendar months (July, August, September). It appears to be a targeted offer, so be on the lookout for something on your account. 

Aviator Promo.jpg

I would love this offer. I checked my email and logged on to their website but I couldn't find an offer for myself.

Maybe you have to activate the new American Airlines card first. I'm still using my old US Airways card.

Message 11 of 12
Simply827
Established Contributor

Re: Barclays Aviator 15k miles promo

@Anonymous wrote:

@Simply827 wrote:

Today I was emailed an offer letting me know that I could get 15,000 bonus miles when I spend at least $500 in each of the next three calendar months (July, August, September). It appears to be a targeted offer, so be on the lookout for something on your account. 

Aviator Promo.jpg

I would love this offer. I checked my email and logged on to their website but I couldn't find an offer for myself.

Maybe you have to activate the new American Airlines card first. I'm still using my old US Airways card.

There was a message saying if you didn't get your AA card yet, you could still use your US Air.

I think they just really wanted me to pull my card out, so they sent these offers. I value CB over miles, so this hasn't gotten much use over the past year. 

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.