New Contributor
favre_2_free

Barclays Balance Transfer Problems?

I just opened my 2nd Barclays card, and requested a balance tranfer of $2,300 from my Capital One account because of the 0% for 6 months.  However, after a week of having the $2300 on hold in my Barclays account, it's now been released, so I'm presuming the tranfer didn't/won't occur.

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me with Barclays.  It also happened with my 1st account in my attempt to tranfer a balance from a First Premier Account.  Has anybody else had troubles with this?

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}