Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Balance Transfers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays Balance Transfers

I was just wondering if they offer balance transfer promotions on co-branded cards? We have a few big purchases coming up and I would like to use an offer if possible. I know Discover and BOA offer them a lot but not sure about other lenders. We also have a Citi AA card too.
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Barclays Balance Transfers

Sallie Mae and the Aviator cards do/did. Also the arrival line. Most of them do.
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 18
JSS3
Valued Contributor

I've read their NFL card does.
Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I was just wondering if they offer balance transfer promotions on co-branded cards? We have a few big purchases coming up and I would like to use an offer if possible. I know Discover and BOA offer them a lot but not sure about other lenders. We also have a Citi AA card too.

You can look in your log in area online and/or call them. Sometimes there are backroom BTs that they do not post.

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have the Hawaiian Airlines card. There was an offer when he opened the card but didn't really need it at the time. If there is no offer on your do they find you one like BOA does?
Message 5 of 18
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Tjhallow,
Can you expound on BOA "finding" BTs?
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I originally had basic BOA Americard before I PC'd to Travel Rewards. I never took advantage of the offer so I called them and found an offer for me. They said they can "find" offers for you based your balances, credit, etc. When I did my first balance transfer ever she brought up a balance on another card that I was going to pay off, I asked her how she seen that. She said she could see all my balances.

Thank you everyon for responding!
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an Barcaly Apple Card that I mainly use to transfer balances---typically I get 12 months no interest on them.   

Message 8 of 18
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I get sent checks every 6 weeks for my Wyndham
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 9 of 18
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Thank You Tjhallow!
Even more reasons to get my weight up with BOA!
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.