cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays-Barnes and Nobles Approval

Regular Contributor

Barclays-Barnes and Nobles Approval

I Saw that they were softing the heck out of DW TU, so I apped, and got 3500.00 CL with 708 TU score.

My highest CL was HH--1500.00 and lowest is Sears--500.00.

 

Ole My2cents

700 Club Member
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES
Epic Contributor

Re: Barclays-Barnes and Nobles Approval

 


My2cents wrote:

I Saw that they were softing the heck out of DW TU, so I apped, and got 3500.00 CL with 708 TU score.

My highest CL was HH--1500.00 and lowest is Sears--500.00.

 

Ole My2cents


YAY congrats

 

Message 2 of 7
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclays-Barnes and Nobles Approval

Congrats

 

 

 

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 3 of 7
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclays-Barnes and Nobles Approval

That shell buy a lot of books.

===========
TU: 648 05/14/11| EQ: 691 05/14/11| EX: ??? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet?: AMEX Green, BoA Cash Rewards Platinum Plus CL $2000, CapOne Platinum CL $1500, CFE Platinum Cash CL $1500, Chase Amazon CL $1000, Kay Jewelers CL $1000
Message 4 of 7
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclays-Barnes and Nobles Approval

Congrats!!

 

I really like Barclays. Have the same card and they're pretty good with CLI every 6 months. I also called them on Thanksgiving day and asked them to reduce my APR.

That didn't go as well as I hoped. They only brought it down to 15.24 from 16.24 Smiley Mad


Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

.
Message 5 of 7
Senior Contributor

Re: Barclays-Barnes and Nobles Approval

 


ficonightmare wrote:

Congrats!!

 

I really like Barclays. Have the same card and they're pretty good with CLI every 6 months. I also called them on Thanksgiving day and asked them to reduce my APR.

That didn't go as well as I hoped. They only brought it down to 15.24 from 16.24 Smiley Mad


Is it a hard pull for CLI?

 

IAALBNYL
Message 6 of 7
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclays-Barnes and Nobles Approval


O6 wrote:

 


ficonightmare wrote:

Congrats!!

 

I really like Barclays. Have the same card and they're pretty good with CLI every 6 months. I also called them on Thanksgiving day and asked them to reduce my APR.

That didn't go as well as I hoped. They only brought it down to 15.24 from 16.24 Smiley Mad


Is it a hard pull for CLI?

 


I never requested a CLI. They've just been giving them to me every 6 months so no hard pull. They've been pretty generous too (or at least what I think is generous). they started me with 2.5k. Then they increased me twice. 1k each time.

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

.
Message 7 of 7