Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

Re: Barclays CLI recon ...success

[ Edited ]

kimmiller112 wrote:

amercnchopz34 wrote:

Hey guys

Just called in for recon on CLI ...I know its a hard pull put wanted to take advantage of 0%  offer till 2013 December..........requested double my CL  which was 3000

came back with total CL of 5000......Success...... 2000 cli ,......ill take it.....

How long have you had the Barclays card?

since november 2011.... Just called the Backdoor number talked to rep...explained that i wanted he increase to do a BT 0% ....put me onhold and said congrats....good luck to u guys

Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

ChrisW wrote:

Congrats.  I have yet to get any love from Barclays on my Juniper Card.  I've had it over 3 years now and have yet to see a CLI. 

but you have recieved my  holy grail card....ANYTHING AMEX.....i strive for that card

Regular Contributor
credithappy

Congrats!!!!:smileyhappy:

In my wallet: Amex Zync - Amex BCP - Amex Mercedes-Benz - Amex PRG - Amex TrueEarnings - Emigrant Direct Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart Discover - Sam's Club Discover - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks, CitiHHonors Sig Visa - NAVcheck and NAVcashRewards Sig Visa

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+