Barclays CLI recon ...success

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Re: Barclays CLI recon ...success

@kimmiller112 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

Hey guys

Just called in for recon on CLI ...I know its a hard pull put wanted to take advantage of 0%  offer till 2013 December..........requested double my CL  which was 3000

came back with total CL of 5000......Success...... 2000 cli ,......ill take it.....

How long have you had the Barclays card?

since november 2011.... Just called the Backdoor number talked to rep...explained that i wanted he increase to do a BT 0% ....put me onhold and said congrats....good luck to u guys

Message 11 of 13
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@ChrisW wrote:

Congrats.  I have yet to get any love from Barclays on my Juniper Card.  I've had it over 3 years now and have yet to see a CLI. 

but you have recieved my  holy grail card....ANYTHING AMEX.....i strive for that card

Message 12 of 13
credithappy
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!!!Smiley Happy

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.