cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays CLI right before moving CL over :)

tag
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Barclays CLI right before moving CL over :)

Applied for and was approved on a Sallie Mae card 2 days ago @ 2k. I've had Barclays Apple Visa since 03/15 with $1,750CL and no increases so decided to pull the trigger. Originally wanted to put 10k but thought that was too greedy and may get me denied so asked for 6k instead, got email that it was approved 20 minutes later! Now when I get the Sallie Mae id like to close the Apple and apply the 6k to SM 2k for total limit of 8k. They will do this correct?
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclays CLI right before moving CL over :)

How did you get Sallie Mae 2 days ago ? Where did you find the app ? I'm assuming your talking about Upromise ?

Message 2 of 10
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

^ Upromise card, which is a Sallie Mae product.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI, but people around here will freak out if you call a Upromise card a SM (even if it's related to Sallie Mae). 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

ohhh. you had our hopes up! lolz. all good!

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

From info I've read on the forum, Barclay does allow reallocation of CL. However, with everything YMMV. Best of luck!
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Upromise is very different though. so naturally i was like "WHOA SM AGAIN?!l" because i actually checked yesterday and it said apps are unavailable at this time
Message 7 of 10
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Upromise is very different though. so naturally i was like "WHOA SM AGAIN?!l" because i actually checked yesterday and it said apps are unavailable at this time

@Anonymous @ you checking on regular basis with the hopes of the app popping back up out the blue.

yes I agree OP is about to get everyone worked up with the way he worded the name of his card. Lmao

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

i don't check it i just happened to that day because i wanted to see the apr range. i already have it luckily.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

i asked for an APR reduction and they said no lol. then again got one in november so i can't complain too loudly
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.